I know I’m late to the party but I’m just have to say this is one of the hardest albums of all time

I know I’m late to the party but I’m just have to say this is one of the hardest albums of all time

Attached: 6391416E-D044-4CCF-9DDE-92C5A21183EF.jpg (870x870, 28.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQC_fHlXxQQ?t=73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah outer space still sounds good

there was a period of time way back when mu was obsessed with pic-related

Attached: Kitty-Pryde-Danny-Brown.jpg (608x469, 101.8K)

>le lsd
Cringe

thats a xanax bar you virgin

welcome to 10 years ago, just wait till you see the tupac hologram at coachella

Please fucking kill yourself

the hybrid is also pretty good

Attached: CS1705249-02A-BIG.jpg (700x700, 105.37K)

if by hardest you mean worst then yes

That's not slime season three, though.

>hardest
Don't agree with your choice of adjective but it's a really fucking good album for sure

Show me a hard album then

I already said ss3 retard l2read

it's shit, and if you like it that means you like shit (and your head is full of shit, probably)

>NOOOO YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DRUGGERINOS YOU'RE NOT COOL LIKE ME

Attached: 1646587326899.gif (600x600, 2.2M)

Daniel is an excellent emcee and puts out lyrical content Noone else does. Yes, people do drugs. I'd bet you do too. So why is that concept not artistic? Inb4 you don't do drugs, which just means you're a fag.

been bumping "Monopoly" like it's ab to be taken off streaming lately. Banger song.

Laozi says no pollutants. My hands are tied

Attached: 1*8-Xd1YP70qiJWddAQtzAVA.jpg (541x558, 71.66K)

no one said anything about art faggot i just said it's a shite album

>BLUNT AFTER BLUNT AFTER BLUNT
I wish I listened to him at the time to see this live, would've been so fun

>wants to talk about music, doesn't think it's artistic

Kill yourself duderino

>MY DRUGGERINO SONGS ARE ART HOW CAN YOU THINK THEY'RE NOT ART YOU DON'T GET IT KYS

Attached: soijak.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

Anything by DMX
I like Danny better but he isn't hard. His beats are too spacey and his lyrics are a bit too tongue in cheek.

Human expression, is art. Whether it has intent or not, there is always a higher level to look at things. If you don't agree thays fine. In all honestly. There is more art in a homeless drug addicts life than in a comfy suburban home. Struggle=art

Being hard is so lame. Art is about vulnerability. The hard guys are just playing a character, and badly, May I add. I want honesty, not a character.

don't ask how we know you like BCNR

if we're talking about danny brown influences then ODB seems to be one at least vocally

youtu.be/hQC_fHlXxQQ?t=73