Dariacore

What do with think about it? It’s been on repeat lately, and I’m proud to say its revived my hope for good electronic music again.

Attached: 0136AE4F-06DC-47C8-813A-CEA75C40DA35.jpg (225x225, 8.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0I02Dqm-HMc
google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/dltzk-frailty-hyperpop-dariacore-digicore-soundcloud-rap-internet-musician-osquinn-2021-11?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Draws too much on external nostalgia to be worthwhile
Same as The Disintegration Loops except those came with a bullshit backstory as well

middle of the road multi-genre club music, solely elevated by the zoomer's ideation on 90s/early web culture. everyone is always going to have an index-like introduction to edm styles, and I guess this is the one in vogue atm

did the creators intend on making daria into a despicable character or is she supposed to be seen as an actual voice of reason?

>be named daria core
>expecting 90s alt rock revival
>is boring hyperpop garbage

tranny shit

but what's the bullshit story for dariacore?

What in the FUCK are you talking about? Dariacore? What the fuck is that? Another made up buzzword gene? It just makes me think of Daria and the music from the show, which was alternative rock at the time. So what, now Gen Z is co-opting Daria to push some kind of bullshit electronic music now? Someone explain this.

This thread is the first I've ever heard of this and I'm already disappointed beyond measure.

What the fuck is this poser shit
Whatever, here's REAL Dariacore
youtube.com/watch?v=0I02Dqm-HMc

Attached: 1c0.gif (512x512, 2.58M)

It's about what I'd expect from Gen Z.

haha okay I'll bite: what is dariacore?

Gotta say, kinda surprised I thought the Porter Robinson inspo and production would get y’all. I read an article after discovering it too, it’s made by an 18 year old who usually makes really dark bedroom pop. For the kids age, I’m super impressed. Dude has potential.

Side project from this kid
google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/dltzk-frailty-hyperpop-dariacore-digicore-soundcloud-rap-internet-musician-osquinn-2021-11?amp

>Porter Robinson
Literally who?
> it’s made by an 18 year old who usually makes really dark bedroom pop. For the kids age, I’m super impressed. Dude has potential.
Yeah, I'm sure you're not him just shilling.

>-frailty-hyperpop-dariacore-digicore-soundcloud-rap-internet-musician-osquinn-2021-11%3Famp
Nah. I'm good.

my thought exactly

Damn Any Forumstards really only listen to mid-2000’s rock and metal

dltzks frailty was one of my favourite albums of last year
guys a seriously good producer
i havent listened to any dariacore yet though

I agree, he has a pretty dope sound in general. Excited to see what happens in his career

I need a Jane Lane gf

Attached: jane.jpg (236x453, 16.29K)

>dariacore
>no music from the show or that at least sound like it was from the show

Any Forums is being beyond retarded at this point

If it's called "dariacore" it should be inspired by MTV 90s rock music. Can't you idiots do anything right?