youtube.com/watch?v=4qA_ctiPb6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nUHdNwNgHy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

yes

havent listened to it fully yet, cool cover though

Is breddy gud 5/5

Too many distortions

it's the only album I've heard by them all the way through. it's pretty good for what it is. nice and industrial, but not like pop industrial. has some noise music influence, which is great for me.

The sad thing is, I can’t really get into NIN because of Trent’s voice and the whole metal aspect, I love the instrumentals, but Trent always sounds like he’s doing some Metallica vocal shit, it reminds me too much of TOOL which I hate.

Masterpiece, essential /depression/core.

>Metallica vocal shit
Fucking zoomers I swear to god, vocals sound nothing like Metallica. You're only them with NIN because they're the only metal band the you've heard.

I've not listened to every Reznor album but unless his newer stuff is equal or greater than his Twin Peaks single then this is his only good album.

Despite being considered God-king of edgy industrial Trent is actually pretty fucking sarcastic and corny and this is very noticeable in his bush years albums, which filtered me pretty hard.

I mean songs like Only are sort of catchy in their own right but this is not what you'd expect to hear after Downward Spiral.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qA_ctiPb6Q

Attached: 1455495863907.png (640x481, 427.09K)

Bargain bin Antichrist Superstar

I hope you added The Soft Moon to your list because unlike Trent who got jacked and popped out 50 kids with a Filipino half his age, This guy WILL probably kill himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=nUHdNwNgHy8

>This video is unavailable

Truly, it is over

No, i’ve listened to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Black Sabbath, etc. I’m using it as an umbrella term because it’s hard for me to describe

I don't like it desu

>No, i’ve listened to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Black Sabbath, etc.
the list goes on.........

it's objectively good

Attached: 23523.png (848x367, 72.36K)

>abrasive Industrial rock
>too many distortion

Attached: 1632939909392.png (1695x668, 8.41K)

it's very good, but it's not his best work.

Attached: 1654465439082.png (300x300, 122.99K)

It's corny as hell which is saying a lot because this is the same man who made Pretty Hate Machine.

Lots of great gym music. The sex music and depression music are also excellent.
Masterpiece.