The crooning bong voice makes it borderline unlistenable. I like lots of bong music like The Fall, This Heat, Wire...

The crooning bong voice makes it borderline unlistenable. I like lots of bong music like The Fall, This Heat, Wire, etc but this shit fucking sucks

Attached: Leisure-2.jpg (500x500, 71.58K)

Bang was a good song but yeah this album was their worst

Listen to 13 instead, the Pinkerton of the blur discography

Reminder that brit faggots ripped off album cover idea from American band called Stone Temple Pilots

I was listening to some Joni Mitchell demos and I realized that I liked her guitar and her songwriting but can't stand her heavy-vibrato singing.

Source?

Leisure came out 5 years before tiny music you retard
STP ripped off blur

this album is just product. aside from a few singles and stray tracks, blur doesn't really start until popscene and MLIR

I agree, Damon's Blur voice was often way too exaggerated for my taste. The first time I heard Parklife I thought I was being pranked.

>not sing

lol dumb fucking burger

this came out before the stp record for one
and two the picture was from some old 60s british magazine

Stained Pimple Toilets BTFO

It's not a hot take to dislike Blur's debut, even the band doesn't like it.

They have a few songs sprinkled through their albums like Tracy Jacks that I like but the really good shit is on self titled and Think Tank.

And of course Gorrilaz is a god tier project led by Damon the singer of Blur, maybe you already knew this but if you want him at his best listen to Gorrilaz and late era Blur.

The Good The Bad and The Queen is also excellent. They have two albums, the first one is the only one I was aware of for years but the second record is pretty much just as good. Really great band with the bassist of the Clash and Damon as the singer.

>pick out band
>listen to their worst album
>YO THIS SHIT SUCKS BRO
you're based for liking Wire and The Fall, but come on user. it would have taken you 10 seconds to find out nobody likes Leisure.

>second tgtbtq good
it was pretty horrible if you ask me
the first one was s tier

I think
Merrie Land
Nineteen Seventeen
The Great Fire
Lady Boston
The Last Man to Leave
The Poison Tree

are really fucking good songs

I really like all of Blur's catalog.

Attached: 9bf991bd86fc735fa26432432d67bb15.jpg (1194x1200, 243.88K)

Maybe i should give it another try, but it really rubbed me the wrong way when it came out
It almost pissed me off, because the first one was so good

I think you have autism. Apart from a woman wearing a bathing costume with a sunflower pattern, the two covers are nothing alike.

Attached: tiny-music-songs-from-the-vatican-gift-shop-4ddc6dd2dbb12[1].jpg (1000x1000, 364.62K)

Agree - late Blur/early Gorillaz (pretty much anything other than Humanz) is fucking incredible

Bjork was so nice to appear on this album cover for them

blur is piss