I just discovered Kate Bush ;)

I just discovered Kate Bush ;)

Attached: 1654357970448.jpg (828x663, 122.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjiDXjSOlgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All garbage besides her.

>her
Based TayTay enjoyer

NOOO NOT THE NORMALFAGS DISCOVERING MY HECKIN MEGA-POPULAR TOP 40 POP ARTIST FROM THE 80S

Repeatedly saying Kate Bush was this super ultra mega popular popstar in the 80s doesn’t make it true, sweetie. Truthfully she was a local UK act where she did get pretty good chart positions but worldwide she remained pretty much a nobody. If you asked random people who were alive in the 80s to make an 80s playlist they would probably not include Kate Bush. Now zoomies will include her though

>complaining about a "most streamed female artists" list containing only women

Attached: H1ge0Nl.jpg (645x729, 57.42K)

Kate Bush? Why not Kate Hairy Pusy haha

kill yourself DP

cope

>#3 Doja Cat
This proves it's not only horny coomers who care about her

Attached: 3-50.jpg (1242x1210, 155.91K)

gross

I Lover!

Attached: xkjeqvu0fef61.jpg (2016x1670, 403.49K)

Yes, those feet should be standing on my erect cock

Nice! Listen to Babushka tho

It's over. Even Jewtube is recommending her music to me now even though that was never the case and I've always listened to her via mp3.

For me it's Running up that Hill (Sped up)

youtube.com/watch?v=DjiDXjSOlgU

Kate bush had multiple hits and platinum albums in Canada pretty much every middle class boomer here knows who she is and her records are super easy to find here. It’s just America being too retarded and missing the greatest pop star of the 80s. The queer lyrics didn’t help Kate bush in the us either

Hey guys remember Stranger things it's back, don't cancel your Netflix subscription please

I'll never cancel for she

Attached: 08b53416c094ce365a69a9478c3ccb87-335x220.jpg (335x220, 12.02K)

I wanna like Kate Bush but I just cannot do it.
I can listen to Wuthering Heights and Cloudbusting over and over again but it just doesn't click for me.

literally not even a top 5 song on that album
>the big sky
>cloudbusting
>watching you without me
>jig of life
>the morning fog
but zoomers getting some taste instilled in them by corporation is a funny twist