Most fucked up thing you've done in a concert

once the Iced Earth singer stage dived onto us, I grabbed a bunch of his hair and pulled so hard that they actually left his skull, to use as memoire inside the CD case.

Attached: file.png (500x688, 255.76K)

I wet myself. But it was dark so I got away with it.

I was drunk and stomped on a girls feet while jumping at 100 gecs and her bf shoved me

spill a guys bear
fuck me

how big was the bear

fren dared me to lite up a blunt in the front row mosh of a snoopdog concert in a no smoking venue (no seating). security then went stupid. snoop stopped the gig just as fatass security grabbed me. he asked bouncers to unhand me & asked for the blunt :I
not a larp

based

I was at a very packed festival tent seeing Groove Armada and a young lass about 18 was squeezed up against me with my hand on her arse, and I didn’t move it. I don’t see how she couldn’t have noticed but I left my hand between her bum cheeks for a good few minutes. I’m 33, fat and ugly so I’m not convinced it was consensual.

2 meters tall. Not even sure how he fit in that bucket, or how the guy was holding him up
beer beer beer how could I misspell that!!!

Good job Neil

Who’s Neil?

we were chasing tom angelripper's spits in the front row and grabbing asses and getting in trouble because of it

i was grinding with this guy at a 0pn concert and i felt so fucking horny so i let him fuck me discretely in the front row and then he let some of his friends join in and it turned into a fucking gangbang and the handful of women at the venue wouldnt stop staring and lopatin had to stop the music and ask us to be quieter because we were so loud. i was high out of my mind so i barely knew what was happening but apparently my classmate was there and he asked if that was me the next day

ywnbaw

nothing really. depending on the band, i'll usually buy 2 tall boys of something, drink some of them, and when the band starts i'll smash em together like stone cold and throw em behind me. i'm sure i've pelted a couple of folks not paying attention in the face

i brazenly did morphine at a yung lean concert, passed it to a friend
smoked a few joints there and also at a fidlar concert too
security didnt give a shit, they searched me beforehand so it was pretty based of them
one security guard was like i know it was you who lit up in there
i just walked out

women like you are shamefur dispray

festival tent hoes are a different breed
im sure she knew what she was doing and didnt care
i had one do it to me, she came and stood right in front of me despite a lot of space and put her ass against my dick
i was confused but i let her grind up on me for awhile
my girlfriend at the time was seething
every concert i've been to has had a woman grind up against me without me doing anything, these bitches are horny

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 142719.png (604x772, 378.42K)

Smoking bans are solely imposed for you to get used to the idea of accepting restrictions in the name of public health (as opposed to a more suspicious propaganda point, like "national interest").

meds, now

Before Twisted Sister came out (to play) the roadie was fixing things on stage, alone. People were occasionally throwing little bottles of water to the stage, so I aimed at the roadie and threw.
The bottle would have hit him, had he not bent to grab a cable. You heard the whole crowd climaxing into a giant "oooOOOOOO" as it became more visible that the trajectory was going to meet the roadie.
The crazy thing is that he saw, out of all the people, that it was me who threw it. He kept staring me for a good 10 seconds.

>throwing water at a dude who is fixing live wires
utterly stupid thing to do

Shut the fuck up bitch troll

>we were chasing tom angelripper's spits in the front row
huh