Attached: origin.jpg (550x549, 91.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11JiKTyMm7M
youtu.be/1d9DsEP_BF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol
youtu.be/11JiKTyMm7M

Worst shit I ever heard

What the fuck is this tryhard cringe bullshit? Her audience are simping reddit male feminists, I doubt even leftie hoes listen to this literally who

>that comment section
lmao i wonder how those boomers would react to something like sonic youth or chrome, their heads would probably explode

gotta love nu-Any Forums with all these newfags up in here.

freddy mercury jaw

God i love the little shimmy she does in the heels

Always this fucking video you idiots complain about, a badly edited compilation of her playing a bunch of riffs on a random live show, I don't know how this seriously became THE St. Vincent reference video, it's a fucking stupid montage, and I don't even like her that much, but she writes legit songs and her guitar playing is pretty good, just search any video of her, her Guitar Moves episode for example

she should stay away from riffs
but her fingerplaying (please respond to me with reddit replies about fingering) is good and these days and human racing are good examples of it

wow this is dogshite

Lol you're seething hard as fuck.

Wow trash. Impossible for a non jew to like this

Lmao, this video still makes the guitarlets on mew seethe with jealousy.

Attached: bingchilling.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

I hope she sees this bro

Never underestimate the power of pussy

As someone who is no longer a forever alone virgin, I realize that bands like this and many others are loved by anons because they have a crush on the female musician but they are blind to the music sucking because of their crush.

>She's a fucking good guitarist
yes, she's indeed a good guitarist, playing on my cock

Attached: 1652716804875.png (300x300, 1.17K)

Imagine being this triggered just because a woman is a phenomenal guitar player.

Attached: stvincent3.jpg (1280x1715, 199.19K)

youtu.be/1d9DsEP_BF4
Kek

Jenn Wasner & Emily Kokal are far far better. Histrionic spazzing on her instrument does not a great guitar player make.

too bad she smells rank

I was praying the little chinese girl wouldn't trip over her guitar cord when they did that little dance at 3:20. You would think they could afford to get her a wireless, no? Aren't they like literally made in China?