Holy shit, when did phil collins he get so old?

holy shit, when did phil collins he get so old?

Attached: captain picard.jpg (1200x1200, 229.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/38-3DeiXLYU
youtube.com/watch?v=xBs8tZRrnV8
youtube.com/watch?v=V672NDj4iYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was always old.

I'm old enough to remember when he had hair, I also remember buying sussidio on cassette day one.

Attached: l-intro-1649107061.jpg (1600x900, 305.57K)

Phil Collins? Can't say I care for him.
Peter Gabriel is much better

Pound for pound, shits on Bruford, White, and Palmer. I don't care what he did later.

>Hair
That man's already at like stage 3 of balding

Agreed. But they all get old. It takes you by surprise sometimes. But yeah. It sucks but such is life.

He pulled the most douchebag move ever. That's when I lost all respect for him.

I'm not saying Phil didn't dazzle at times in the 80's, but it definitely became less about being a topnotch skinsman.

If you want tight Phil in the 80's. look to his guest appearances

youtu.be/38-3DeiXLYU

Ok wait OP, I thought he had cancer and was dying and that’s why he had a farewell tour. Turns out he’s just a dipshit who drank too much.

Look into how he divorced his wife in order to be with nanny of their children.

I don't really care about that stuff. No disrespect, I just sort of divorce art from artists. Not interested in celeb lives.

Phil Collins is the greatest prog drummer ever. Fuck anyone who tries to clown him. They just don't know.

Attached: phil collins.jpg (333x289, 16.84K)

Do you like Peter Gabriel?

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1970 album, Trespass. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too poppy, too simple. It was on Trespass where Peter Gabriel's presence became more apparent. I think The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic story of self realization and sacrifice. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins, Hackett and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.
Take the lyrics to Back In NYC. In this song, Peter Gabriel addresses the problems of abusive political authority. The Carpet Crawlers is the most moving pop song of the 1970s. Peter Gabriel's solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like Solsbury Hill and Intruder. But I also think Peter Gabriel works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sledgehammer, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I was trying to play that syncopated pattern from the intro to Watcher of the Skies the other day and it was trickier than I thought.

Great drummer but far from the best.

Listen to his bass drum playing on Moonlit Knight and Musical Box. Fucking insane stuff for the early 70s.

Captcha: P00P2
I shit you not.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBs8tZRrnV8
youtube.com/watch?v=V672NDj4iYo
why was it always considered cool to hate him?

Attached: 2mpc90to3emz.jpg (512x384, 20.19K)

amazing copypasta

The fact that this piece of shit lives and Peart has passed proves that there is no God.

Attached: Lily Collins.jpg (552x777, 62.38K)