Trent Reznor, whose music project Nine Inch Nails was noted by Durst as an influence, repeatedly insulted him...

>Trent Reznor, whose music project Nine Inch Nails was noted by Durst as an influence, repeatedly insulted him. In a profile for Kerrang!, Reznor mocked Durst saying "It's one thing if you know your place; like, 'Hey, I'm an idiot who plays shitty music but people buy it – fuck it, I'm having fun. But it's another thing when you think you're David Bowie after you've stayed up all night to write a song called 'Break Stuff'. I mean, Fred Durst probably spelt the word 'break' wrong the first couple of times. Fred Durst might be a cool guy; I don't know him. But his 'art' – in the word's loosest sense – sucks."

Attached: le goth.jpg (1100x1100, 74.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2eu--4eb8X8
youtube.com/watch?v=eISX8yYVcKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Filtered

Reznor is such a whiny douche

Limp dick tards brfo

People aren't allowed to have fun!

Fred won the feud.

Rearranged > NIN catalog

redefine > rearrange

youtu.be/2eu--4eb8X8

>tf no gf
>muh dick
>Sus domesticus
Tronts lyric skills arent better than Dursts

Attached: 375774_0.jpg (1500x603, 786.47K)

HOLY SHIT HOW COULD REZNOR EVER RECOVER?????
youtube.com/watch?v=eISX8yYVcKY

I agree with this.

meh Limp Bizkit is more interesting than the pseudoindustrial garbage Nine Inch Nails is. Also, Trent is a stumpy whiny manlet.

Back when I was a lad and computers were just becoming a thing we got a big kick out of doing this...

][\\][ ][ ][//][

take from that what you will

in retrospect, this quote made it more than obvious that trent was a drunk. i wonder if he had to apologize to fred as part of his recovery

even at their worst, Limp bizkit doesn't have songs that sounds like they were 'composed' to torture my ears

you mean they just do it incidentally?

if he wasnt so famous this image could be used as meme chad.jpg

>t. fred durst aka mr faggot
didnt your band all leave?

eh only a few boomers would recognize him without a nametag.

why is he so greasy