IT'S OVER

Attached: anarchy.jpg (707x645, 81.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iVw5ajpB4o
youtube.com/watch?v=vq-62DNTIYs
youtube.com/watch?v=bnEEc1hH0Sw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right though. There's never been a successful anarchic country.

old man turns old, more news at 11

If you're not a liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative when you're old, you have no brain.
- Al Franken who insists Churchill said it first

I don't care about what he says. He's a misogynistic pig.

What a disgrace. He should be ashamed of himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iVw5ajpB4o

>frontman of a (((punk))) band is actually a suckup
colour me surprised.

Makes me wonder, has there ever been a musician who didn't become a lethargic softy when they got old? All the old punks seem to be politically be right wingers flirting with fascism or licking the neoliberal boot. Makes me think I'm gonna end up the same way betraying everything I stood for and there's no way of stopping it.

Attached: 1625361665430.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

It's an outrage he wasn't cancelled for that. Women's rights are human rights.

>NOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN WOMERINO! I SHALL DEFEND THY HONOR!

Attached: 10d.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Johnny is so cool.

have sex

Bend over.

Fugazi

Once you get a taste of that sweet life, there's no going back—for good or for worse. Preserving the status quo is the name of the game. It'll happen to you once you get a real job that pays real money. Why? Because fuck the people who expect you to take care of them that aren't your family.

it means he grew up

youtube.com/watch?v=vq-62DNTIYs

Being a sexist douche like that is not cool. If you ever want to have a girlfriend, treat women with respect.

>betraying everything I stood for
How is it possible when your current ideology is standing for nothing?

You will never be half a man Mr. Lydon is.
>Lydon is married to Nora Forster, a publishing heiress from Germany.[n 1] He was the stepfather of Forster's daughter Ari Up. In 2000, Lydon and Nora became legal guardians of Ari's twin teenaged boys; as Lydon explained "[Ari] let them run free. They couldn't read, write or form proper sentences. One day Ari said she couldn't cope with them any more. I suggested they came to us because I wasn't having them abandoned. They gave us hell, but I loved having kids around.
>In 2018, Lydon revealed that Forster was in the mid-stages of Alzheimer's disease.[67] In June 2020, Lydon said that he had become full-time carer for his wife as her condition has been deteriorating. "Nora has Alzheimer's... I am her full-time carer and I won't let anyone mess up with her. For me, the real person is still there. That person I love is still there every minute of every day and that is my life. It's unfortunate that she forgets things, well, don't we all? I suppose her condition is one of like a permanent hangover for her. It gets worse and worse, bits of the brain store less and less memory and then suddenly some bits completely vanish.” Lydon said experts were impressed with how she remembers him saying "a bit of love goes a long way" and that he has no intentions to put her in a care home despite the strain her illness has on both their lives.

How was that sexist lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=bnEEc1hH0Sw

There's never been an anarchic country