Who are some copycat artists that were more successful than the original

Attached: 1574167514778.jpg (720x720, 154.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqnwUHJ6Ob0
youtu.be/0ccKSQYSATw
youtu.be/a9gvUNqQHjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

playboicarti is more successful than yung lean and bladee

And they're all more successful than bones

Bob Dylan utterly outstripped Woody Guthrie in terms of cultural and historical relevance

imagine calling yung lean a copy of bones you uninformed twat even when bones was the kid you cant say yung lean was influenced by him jesus how stupid can you be and this is coming from someone who has worked with team sesh youre just stupid bro stop

Yung lean definitely copied bones

lol kk elmo go to bed u have a kid now

All these white rappers are copycats of Lil B and Chief Keef. So who gives a fuck which one came first. Viper has been making cloud rap since 2006. Both of you are retarded

Pantera
Led Zeppelin

Carti copied unotheactivist and chief keef, retard. Nothing to do with Bladee or Lean at all. Doubt he was even aware of them in 2016.

no donnie copycat was ever as good as the real thing

Attached: 1639576066261.jpg (872x1200, 155.36K)

Look at this poseur

Two gay retards who ruined what was supposed to be American folk roots music forever

That's basically every popstar who didn't copy Kate Bush. Which I agree with.

>Chief Keef
I don’t see that at all, does he have some ethereal stuff I’m not aware of
>Unotheactivist
They’re cousins and Uno hates him now, accuses him of exactly this. I hadn’t though about that guy in years, no clue where he went. I always saw Carti as one of several guys on Awful records with a similar sound, who blew up because of meme potential. No reason the other guys shouldn’t have also had at least some success. It really is weird how ‘winner take all’ music as an artform is
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqnwUHJ6Ob0

back to your containment thread!

* lady gaga seething *

His early SoundCloud stuff has flows influenced by Sosa
youtu.be/0ccKSQYSATw

I hear a lot of shit about carti being kinda a shit person (stealing beats, not being there for his sons birth, etc) I like his music but he seems like a snake

Eminem

>copied Sosa
No. Influenced by him? Yes.
>Uno
Took his baby voice and made it better anyway (this is from what I heard, never even heard Uno with a baby voice on any songs so far)
Besides he really has his own style now, so no I don't think he "stole" from anyone

nintendo sampled/ interpolated/ copied canadian artist Mort Garson on the ocarina of time soundtrack. most people would now recognize the melody as 'Zelda's lullaby"

youtu.be/a9gvUNqQHjg