Untitled

Attached: 774E2540-7C55-4EEA-AFB9-8830EE97004C.jpg (1284x1215, 720.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rHRztFGOm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FDsignifier

lemme guess, this is some Hasan vs Destiny debate redux but with some black Vaush clone who's more radical?

>fdsignifier
>black vaush clone
not even close
i think him and melon are pretty much politically identical

what is this

music

>simps and cucks for people who hate him
>they still hate him
When will Fantano learn

>look him up
>this is his content
yikes

Attached: fd signifier.jpg (1332x2266, 734.89K)

He likes bo burnham for some reason. What a retard.

Is that the guy from soul glo

he’s black and makes content about black culture how is that bad in any way

>dude the world is so heckin' messed up
>and I'm part of the cause, but it's ok because I'm self aware about it, but not really, but kind of
>but that doesn't absolve me of my responsibility except it does a little bit but also not really
>Also I hate me capitalism and I'm guilty about being rich but I'm going to keep being rich too!!

Attached: 1623637842189.jpg (1000x1000, 792.53K)

Not even 10% of his auddience is black.
Do you think niggas are seeing 1 hour videos of some dude trying to sound smart

Not to mention his stupid fucking circus music

>black “culture”
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=2rHRztFGOm8

watched his kanye vids, I hate how he compares his life to WWE. I find wrestling fans (who are grown adults) worse than MLP fans, couldn't take him seriously.

Did Anthony humiliate himself again or something?

>why do white men love edgelord movies
Because we don't live in communities where being 13 and joining a gang so you can murder other teenagers over a few grams of weed is something celebrated, so to us it's a fictional story to entertain us instead of a reality we have to live through.

Because he's not black. He's a white ass nigga pushing pozzed shit on my hommies. He's the Donald Glover of youtubers.

Jeus fucking christ. thanks

left wing YouTube was really late to the party. The online right beat them to it by over half a decade. None of this cookie cutter crap is going to banned or shadow banned. If anything channels like this probably get active promotion from YouTube. When it comes to online culture they only play catch up. They seem unable to innovate in any significant way. And you get a view to sub ratio like this without serious algorithm help.

A white person fighting for the our right to say the nigger word while singing. #Notallracist #Letmesayit #WeAreNotSlaves

It's about time black people got in on the video essay grift