The lead singer of Paramore is only 33 years old. How is this even possible?

The lead singer of Paramore is only 33 years old. How is this even possible?

Attached: 37956421-DC4E-4B55-BF04-488E1A7A88C2.jpg (320x426, 20.93K)

>only
she is very old

she was not 33 in that photo

if a woman does not have kids and stays in shape, it's very easy for her to look young in her 30s.

contrary to popular belief, men hit the wall earlier than men. women don't experience significant hair loss like men do

>men hit the wall earlier than men
And this is not a popular belief, only 4spergs says something like that

I love her.

Attached: Hayley Williams backstage at The Forum before Billie's show, standing with a picture of her performing there in 2018278406646_154027507094002_4124600197464807790_n.jpg (1080x1336, 133.17K)

Men must be masculine, and masculinity is not affected by a couple of wrinkles, or hair turning grey.
The key of female beauty is their youth, who thinks a 40 years old hag is better than a prime 18 years old girl? But this scenario but with men is completely normal.

Why do her toes look so delicious bros?

Mommy

If women didn't engage in deception such as make-up, cosmetic surgery, and hair dye it wouldn't be so hard to see. Men don't do that shit usually. I always thought it was because people are aware that it is dysgenic to try to mask your mutations and age to trick people into procreation with you despite these realities but I guess the actual reason is because its what girls do. I guess we're supposed to allow women to live a lifestyle of deception because uhhh... we just are

This.

That's very old for a female popstar. Almost retirement age.

The OP is a pathetic simp. How is this even possible?

Attached: not-this-shit-again.jpg (460x523, 120.15K)

Do you guys remember BYOP

sex

lol cope.

you might not lose your masculinity but it doesn't mean you won't be ugly. 80% of white men experience hair loss. most of them are ugly as fuck once they go bald

Yeah I kind of agree with your. I don't understand why men aren't allowed to do deceptive things like wear hair systems but no one bats an eye when a woman wears hair extensions or tons of makeup.

Good thing that men don't have to rely on their looks to be attractive, of course having big strong arms and being fit and healthy doesn't hurt, but the best part of being a man is having strength of character and dominance in any social situation. Fearless and honest men and successful men will always be heavily sought after by women of all ages, from 18 year olds to 30 year old post wall roasties.

do you honestly believe the shit you write? not saying dominance and strength of character is not important, but that doesn't mean looks and confidence are mutually exclusive.

>that doesn't mean looks and confidence are mutually exclusive
That wasn't even implied. Face it, women are turned on by things other than looks, obviously. and obviously, womens first and most important trait is their body and face, her character is irrelevant as submission can usually be beaten and disciplined into a bitch, as long as you're not a beta simp.

I hope you enjoy paying alimony or whatever after you try to beat your woman into submission.