Any Forums is getting even slower. I love watching things die

Any Forums is getting even slower. I love watching things die.

Attached: 169DA6A3-468A-4525-9FE3-4CB4DDA4F913.jpg (1022x633, 179.54K)

Preach brother, coldness be my god

fuck you mcauley

music in general is probably dying

It's getting more comfy

i don’t particularly like music

Sneethe

Coldness squeeze my hog

>post thread
>flops 0 replies
>go to bed
>wake up
>it's still in the catalog

Attached: pearly drops_call for help.jpg (640x640, 180.95K)

It’s comments like this that keep me coming back for more :*

Checked. Yep, that’s Any Forums 2022

Why is this board like this?

One day the Any Forumssic died.

reddit fags, blame 4channel
after it’s inception it just became horrible, banned for next to nothing meanwhile threads about fucking KPop Stars are allowed to stay up and thrive, I miss the Kid A days bros

Sneethe

It’s rather poetic. Any Forums crumbles along with the world’s dignity. There will be no funeral service. Those of us who cared will simply disperse. Some of us remember what this place once was. I’ll admit, I wasn’t even here at the height of it.

It never wasn't like that

true, liking the slowness

Attached: Comfy.png (1742x658, 1.39M)

neither was I, I remember coming to Any Forums multiple times as a teenager, but I can’t even remember the first time, it was just a once every few months type pf thing, only regularly posted beginning in 2015, and even up until 2019 this place was 20 times better, the site as a whole was, it really fell to shit quickly within just a few years, “4channel,” more reddit tourists, countless YouTube videos about this place, newfags stopped treating it like Fight Club and destroyed it, now it’s something everyone knows about, there’s many factors, it’s just a very sad tale, the newfags now run the asylum and people don’t care enough to waste their time arguing with them or to call them out

We need to shill on other boards

OP here, I'm trans btw

Screenshot it, tranny.

You're just a faggot.

Ugh, I forgot that’s not how that works.

Post dick

Electionfags ruined the website, and then the coof-19 several destroyed this board even further. I think most of its inhabitants died.

>/lit/ moves faster than Any Forums
>Any Forums and /fa/ same pace
it’s a dark day to be sure