2022 releases

So far, I'm not really seeing anything on the radar that's worthwhile outside of Foals' new album.
What're you looking forward to this year?

Attached: 1644621204553.jpg (640x585, 54.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are still making music? Lol weird.

Are you kidding bruh? Nic Sequeira is out here popping out a whole new certified BANGER like every week and you're sitting here asking me what there is to look forward to in the realm of upcoming music? Try this one on for size:
youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k

Attached: artworks-000441192717-1jgsid-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.96K)

I always look forward to whenever Nic puts out a new song. He's so infectious. Srsly, if you ain't listening to Nic Sequeira songs, what are you doing with your life?

>Pajeet-tier shilling on Any Forums
It's over

What I find interesting is how long he waits inbetween his two posts. I understand that he's trying to make his samefagging look less obvious, but he always waits nearly an hour.

Mac Demarco's new album Five Easy Hot Dogs may be released this year

Hip Hop's last hope

Attached: dannybrown.png (414x414, 275.46K)

Who are you talking about...?

Hey, we ain't shills. We're the Nic Army, the greatest force on Any Forums. We are multitude, we are legion, and nobody disses our boi Nic!

Attached: 1970s_fashion.png (345x288, 237.87K)

Slowdive
Bluetile Lounge
MBV (I know, that's more like 2024)

new PUP album was a ton of fun desu

Attached: TheUnravelingOfPUPTheBand.png (1000x1000, 2.59M)

whens this nigga finna drop?

The Nic Sequeira shill. He's made several other posts which follow that pattern.

Just a quick reminder to check out the new Ian Noe album
I didn't like it as much as their past few. But when they playd the new songs live they were pretty good. It's still Morbid Stuff for me.

Attached: Ian-Noe.jpg (600x600, 40.62K)

Have you ever considered that maybe some people just enjoy different music than you do?

Nah, that's probably beyond his tiny insect brain

Attached: kate.png (175x231, 53.25K)

I never said he didn't enjoy the music.

Then why accuse them of shilling? From what I can tell this Nic guy does have a pretty sizable reputation and has earned some respect from music fans. Isn't it possible that maybe a bunch of people are into it?

By shill I don't mean that he's literally being paid and doesn't actually enjoy the music, and it's obvious that he always samefags.

Nic has been around since 2018. The Nic Army is legion, and we are absolutely more than one person. There are at least 5 of us here on Any Forums from what I'm aware of.

Attached: Boc.jpg (1280x720, 58.3K)

If you don't like a good Nic Sequeira track, you probably shouldn't be posting on the Internet. That's the sort of uninformed opinion that'll make you look like a real doofus real fast

It's obvious that there's one person who pretends to be two people.
I never even expressed any opinion about his music.

Any Forums is completely anonymous. Maybe before you accuse one person of actually being two people, you should learn about how the website you're using works and come to terms with how your accusation carries no weight and can't be backed up by any real evidence.

Of all their records, Morbid Stuff clicked the least for me. I was super disappointed when it came out; the production was missing the noisy grit from the last two records, and it just sounded like they'd radio-friendly-ified their sound. I like it a lot more now, but it still doesn't come close to those first two albums imo

i can see that. ive been listening to their second one more recently. its got some really high highs, but some of the songs are just boring. i guess i like morbid stuff because its the most consistently exciting.

You should know that just because something can't be irrefutably proven doesn't mean that it isn't obvious. Work on your samefagging game to make it less obvious, and then maybe you'll be able to actually fool people.

>Any Forums
go back

Listen to good music and then maybe you'll be able to fool people that you have any idea what you're talking about when it comes to contemporary music. Saying everyone who brings up Nic on Any Forums is the same person is like accusing everyone who brings up sewerslvt on Any Forums of all being the same person

Attached: lektor.png (308x378, 142.18K)

ikr? What a naive idiot. It's like he's still stuck in 2010, bet he hasn't even heard a single Nic song

You keep making this about my music taste when I haven't made any statements about my musical opinion. Maybe being bad at conversations is an intentional part of your gimmick, and if it is, than congratulations, you've successfully baited me.