Bo Burnham

Bo Burnham

Attached: 68BB41EB-5DB5-4CE6-A3AA-4BEFA2138505.jpg (1170x1169, 169.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit album

4channel comment

His special is pretty amazing. I don’t get much out of listening to the tracks on their own though.

He released a deluxe version with extra shit

Yeah I saw that, along with the outtakes on YouTube. There was some interesting stuff, but I think he made the right choice in cutting most of it.

are we allowed to actually like this quality content without being called reddit here?

m8 everything is called reddit here cause reddit lives rent free in every user's head

fpbp

rate the new songs

>GREAT
Five Years
Bezos III / The Future

>GOOD
The Chicken

>AVERAGE
WTFIGO
Feel Good
Biden
Microwave Popcorn

>SHIT
Spider
Bezos IV
This Isn't a Joke

does anyone know what WTFIGO sounds like its parodying? it sounds familiar but idk what it could be

Biden, Five years and The Future are the only listenable tracks

There are mor songs on the new album
You're late

the rest of the deluxe songs are the score he used in the special and the outtakes, idgaf about the score

Bezos IV is great c’mon.

this retard really out here asking you what hans zimmer track is your favourite what a fucking loser

Bo Burnham is a talentless hack. Anybody who actually uses the Internet on a regular basis listens to Nic Sequeira instead. Listening to Bo Burnham is a 2009 activity, it's 2022 now and Nic Sequeira is the emperor of the quirky novelty song
youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k

Attached: drakey.png (883x1062, 1.34M)

I really enjoy Welcome to the Internet, That Funny Feeling, and All Eyes on Me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bo is good at what he does and puts out enjoyable shit. But i hate how inside became a fuckin winge fest because "oh no a had to stay home and work on the things I love for a year wahhh"

I had a friend put on that last song at a party and try to tell me how deep it is because he talks about having panic attacks (and also because it sounds like every normie anthem he guzzles down) which just shows the target audience.

Imagine not having to work through the whole pandemic and still fucking complaining

Inside was made during the pandemic, but it’s not about the pandemic. I take it as more of a personal exploration of isolation in the internet age.

If you unironically listen to Bo Burnham and don't listen to Nic Sequeira, you haven't earned my respect

Attached: efe01aa4a73e7417c3200c9cd088ed1a.jpg (600x350, 52.71K)

Damn straight. Bo Burnham is about as deep as a 3-foot swimming pool. Nic is the Goddamn Marianas trench!

Circus music and circus comedy. Zoomers treat him like he’s George Carlin because zoomers are massive retards.