Real music theory taught by a real jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=M9VGjTQMqTk

Tony Enamel teaches fingerstyle guitar:
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhV_nLTamA

How to set up a Fried Rice tremolo:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQQT9-Y0R9A

Attached: soul.jpg (479x663, 81.69K)

>reachin/gg/ your full potential

Attached: 1600813256845.gif (225x225, 30.71K)

Why does Rolling Stone and the Boomer Mafia hate Steve Vai?
Why don't virtuosos get the respect they deserve? Is it because you have to be a nerd to be a virtuoso, and a nerd can't be a rock god? Sid Vicious will be a legend forever but couldn't play his instrument.

how did he mog every other talk box user so hard

Attached: 9c13430786878408ad9e70d9222a2deb.jpg (771x640, 35.04K)

Talkbox is a dumb gimmick, Frampton was just in the right place at the right time to be the guy to get permanently associated with it. That said Petrucci used it once and he can do no wrong so it was awesome. Also why would anyone care what the boomers think. I learned guitar from a boomer but even as a teenager I almost immediately saw through his narrow-minded bullshit opinions.

>Is it because you have to be a nerd to be a virtuoso
people like musicians who have a strong personality and embody some kind of aspirational lifestyle. It's hard to imagine a nerd doing anything but sit in his room and practice all day.

surprisingly decent. finish it

I like music. I love listening to it, and also making it with instruments. Both activities make me happy even though I am neurodivergent and have depression.

based

Sometimes I talk about music with other people but I have learned that often people do not share my interests, so instead I write my thoughts about music down in a diary.

nice, I like to listen to the birds singing in the morning on my balcony

sounds like something a serial killer would sing for you while you're tied up on his kill slab
i like it
but ditch the ukelele

Attached: 1654159458559.jpg (630x1200, 47.16K)

* ‘ukulele

Kinda looks like a pedophile obsessed with a 13 year old robot.

years ago vox released the infamous ac30vr, which was a hybrid version of the legendary ac30. after a short few years they discontinued it. the reason: it sounded too good and sales of their flagship ac30 had plummeted. all the tone and dynamics of the original ac30 but at half the weight and without the reliability issues of a full tube amp. it even sported a distortion channel that was capable of high gain marshall tones and beyond. yes, these ac30vr's achieved impressive and heavy and tight high gain tones despite the openback design. the most sinister twist in the story was that switching the single 12AX7 tube with a 12AU7 tube boosted the amp's volume far beyond what even a standard ac30 could put out.

Attached: AC30VR.jpg (500x333, 38.43K)

>13 year old
>robot
Pick one (1)

>when your boomer half hour guitar lesson is just them taking a shit for the first 15 minutes every single time

The guitar I got is supposedly shit by /gg/ standards while rddit says otherwise. Wat do?

i had the same feel
what kinda guitar is it

What's the wisest way to spend your time to become proficient at guitar?

alternate picking spiders with the major and minor scale shapes

Whats up my ni/gg/ers

Attached: 1654396646408.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Tele

im sick wbu

nice, i used to be a hardcore tele h8er but ive come around
what kinda tele

I don't want to see any Brazilians discussing expensive gear in this thread.