A girl insulted me by saying i listen to actual “obscure music”. What the fuck does this even mean, bros?

a girl insulted me by saying i listen to actual “obscure music”. What the fuck does this even mean, bros?

Attached: FADDD85D-2988-429B-BD6B-A4CE324DACE7.jpg (1522x1324, 170.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what music do you listen to

in middle school on the bus ride back home a girl i dated previously asked to listen to my headphones for a moment and she was totally disgusted and gave them back to me immediately. i still haven't recovered from it was tool undertow but can't remember which track

Sounds like a dumb normie bitch

She's the alpha dog now

she means she listens to animal collective

>working in a kitchen
>first real job ever
>washing dishes
>blasting my playlist
>girl who's prepping food in the same area complains about my music, asks if I can play any bangers instead
>say naw, offer to turn it down a bit so she can play her own at her station
>complains that I have a speaker and she doesn't
>asks me again
>play Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys on repeat until she goes and gets the chef, who just laughs and tells me not to put stuff on repeat.

you fucked up by not taking it as a compliment

Attached: 1650241099299.png (700x902, 205.01K)

you’ve probably never heard of them

This is as obscure as it's possible for music to get. Any less obscure and it's not obscure!
youtube.com/watch?v=SmNWL3B6A3k

Attached: nachos!.png (709x807, 459K)

>playing a girl non-top 40 music
You asked for it

I work in a kitchen too as a line cook we usually put on music for the last hour or two before close so I have a work playlist with normie shit for when I get aux. One of the crystal castles tracks where Alice glass is just basically screeching came on. I said I can't remember how to make this special and my friend said "yeah I'd have memory issues too if I listened to music like this" lmao. Funniest part is a diff song from the same album came on later and everyone said it was a banger.

are you saying anco is not actually obscure?!?!

Grammar dude. Did she say that OP (you) listen to obscure music or SHE (the girl) listens to obscure music?

its no longer cool to listen to alt media because everyone has access to it with the internet going mainstream. it used to be that the underground was full of genuinely creative and subversive artists who couldnt get big right away because their art was more challenging. they were harder to find and it was genuinely a special thing to be a part of. now you have schizo retards and nazis on bitchute getting the same level of exposure because theyre really the only ones left that production companies want to steer clear from.

Attached: animegorlinquisitive.png (429x675, 541.23K)

Agreed, that's pretty damn obscure. I never heard of it before today, and I feel stupid

you tell us

this

based

>obscure music”.
how is this an insult

>girl who's prepping food in the same area complains about my music, asks if I can play any bangers instead
it seems so strange being a normie... imagine jsut assuming people know what "bangers" means

there's always been "uncool" obscure shit. have you heard of local public broadcasting?

Do ppl not know what banger means?