Music for getting over someone I still love?

Music for getting over someone I still love?

Attached: 7846735563.jpg (736x735, 24.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrOf7c80Rnw
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
youtube.com/watch?v=KNOI8Gpcy2E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9ub9rpNK4
youtube.com/watch?v=uOnYY9Mw2Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=LBbBA-NVv1M
youtube.com/watch?v=X16Y-Z-IBDQ&ab_channel=MrWzzzW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=SrOf7c80Rnw

ywgwyw

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

Attached: fc04434024494f944c22f74c4c8049b0.jpg (660x533, 60.15K)

808s & heartbreak

crawling by linkin park
unsainted by slip knot
re-arranged by limp bizkit

Freak Out - The Mothers of Invention
in these doo-wop-songs in the middle, zappa just rips into people who are heartbroken and makes fun of them. he recorded it after his own divorce, too. i wish i could give a copy to my 17 y.o. self.
oh, and one of the latter songs, he shows you climaxing women sound like chimpanzees.

the new abnormal

youtube.com/watch?v=KNOI8Gpcy2E

ready your noose

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9ub9rpNK4

youtube.com/watch?v=uOnYY9Mw2Fg
dont cry OP

i know its a joke but i'm not crying or suicidal anymore I simply cannot go a single day without her filling every single thought
I just wish I could think about anything else

I’ve been there, it’s been 5 years and I still think about her all the time, get on my level, still have all of the keepsakes from when we were dating too in a box, what happened?

try not to connect music to old flames. I cannot listen to a certain musician because of it. just.. try to pretend she doesn't exist as hard as that may sound, but then again, time heals everything.

Kpop

she moved country for reasons beyond our control
I can't follow her where she goes and she can't stay

i realize its very cringe because it was early days for us but she really was special and the fact we left eachother without a real breakup or a proper ending just kills me, kinda wish we ended with a fight or something, because with the way it actually went I only have positive thoughts about her and it hurts so much more

too late for that lol
we shared a lot of music together

it doesnt really hurt listening to songs we both liked though, it makes me calm, although quite melanchonic

This helped me cope.if you can embody the faggy angst it is a real transcendence

Attached: Blink-182_-_Blink-182_cover.jpg (300x300, 46.57K)

dare I say Ween - The Pod & Soundgarden - Louder than love? They're two bands I've always disliked and somehow, something happened. Don't get too cocky.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBbBA-NVv1M

Attached: IMG_9346.jpg (700x700, 109.92K)

been shamelessly blasting this

youtube.com/watch?v=X16Y-Z-IBDQ&ab_channel=MrWzzzW
/thread

It expresses such a feeling so perfectly but its also timeless in a way. Fucking love it makes me want to grow out of my skin every time. I dont even know if Im making any sense.