Dude what if 15 y.o. landfill indie......but........get this........played by a black guy

>dude what if 15 y.o. landfill indie......but........get this........played by a black guy
does anyone even listen to this guy? he's being shilled to death

Attached: Bartees-Strange-3-%C2%A9-2022-Luke-Piotrowski-1652303656.jpg (1000x994, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A96kb0mjU6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7vT4mlW4UY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

>filename

why does everyone look so musty when they wear a beanie??

this is the goofiest shit p4k has ever hyped up

youtube.com/watch?v=A96kb0mjU6s

department store music lol

this guy glows. he worked for obama or something

DJ Akademiks?

DJ akademiks

its revenoist history to say indie was all white, there were bands like bloc party and tv on the radio, the list goes on!

true. pavement were black. violent femmes were originally violent niggas. history's a whitewash

blacks don't belong in indie

Belongs more than you

The only good black indie band get ignored because they were conspicuously lolita-pilled. It's too bad because they were really fucking good (also they were the ones who coined the term Dream Pop)
youtube.com/watch?v=7vT4mlW4UY4

Plus, the Throwing Muses were the only good female band, and they get ignored too. Strange. Almost like this whole thing about hyping up minorities is done purely for show

Attached: AR_Kane.jpg (550x320, 17.53K)

Dj akademiks head ass

You're all about to eat your words

Indie music sucks, all of it

This guy made me realise how little we appeciated Hootie and the Blowfish at the time desu

Even Wilco and The National?

The funniest part of the term "landfill" indie", is the implication that there's any indie that doesn't belong in the landfill

It's basically a sponge for your head grease. If you don't keep it washed it will give you a scalp infection.

Based.

beat me to it

please tell me what black people DIDNT create in your eyes. They didn’t invent punk, goth, indie, electronic, or any other genres apparently