All music sounds better on drugs...

All music sounds better on drugs. I don't get why people get so stuffy about listening to dark side of the moon on acid or whatever.

Attached: 1620591986053.gif (220x220, 9K)

People here seem to get stuffy about weedoids in general. And how apparently they have to talk about how high they are all the time. I don't get it

That sounds dangerous if you're musician yourself. Even mediocre shit you play sounds awesome in your ears.

all art is perfect
what does the last part of this mean

>All music sounds better on drugs.

Attached: E9LeVKlVcAYFN2o.jpg (508x352, 20.35K)

>all art is perfect
No.

Attached: CBC62E6C-B46A-4822-9952-083B817BFFC1.jpg (273x184, 5.57K)

Drugs are such a weird concept to me as someone who's never done them. Why would you want to spend so much money to take something that gives you a very temporary feeling and has horrific effects on your health and potentially life ruining addictive properties?

you don't need drugs to enjoy pink floyd
you need pink floyd to enjoy drugs
t. some boomer youtube comment

all art is subjective. Like it or not, there is no objective measure on what is good and what isn't unless you have your own criteria for what makes art "good".

It's a weird concept because you're a 16 year old loser. Give it 3-5 years and you will understand.

To achieve temporary bliss. Unfortunately it only works the first few times then you are chasing that original high that you will never recreate.

>Guy who can't handle reality calls me a loser
Top kek

Second this. The feeling of new sensations is completely unrivalled whether its drugs, sex etc. it's what everyones chasing in life.

You’re making me remember the first time I had a 69, it was probably the happiest I will ever be in this miserable existence. :(

Woah dude you should go to art school and become a professor

>implying you can’t handle reality and drugs
Try not being retarded

ehh, if you keep doing it every weekend well yeah, but if you have any semblance of will you space it out, perhaps even a year apart you will virutally have no tolerance.

It’s not about tolerance, it’s more about novelty. I regularly go at least six months without weed and the last time I actually truly enjoyed it was in Amsterdam five years ago, mainly because it’s great when you find a good coffee shop.

As for acid and mushrooms that first trip can never be topped.

drugs in moderation do none of those things loser

I assume you feel the same way about sex you fucking virgin

Conservatives should shut the fuck up about art

youre straight edge good for you,just shut the fuck up then