Queen fucking sucks but somebody to love is one of the best songs I've heard

queen fucking sucks but somebody to love is one of the best songs I've heard

Attached: Stlove.jpg (300x299, 17.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/5FIx0M4NOlE1J9tI2alc23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I hate it. It has a listless structure, patience testing pace and way too many false endings that drag out way too long. It's one of those songs that I change the channel to avoid but no matter how long it seems like I wait to switch back it's still fucking playing.

I prefer the Jefferson Airplane Somebody to Love

that's one of their most boring songs

If you think Queen sucks you're a fag

A million times this

Any Forums never hated queen until the biopic came out

Have you even heard the album it's from? How can you declare they suck if you obviously have a base level understanding of their music?

they literally do

Any Forums never cared about queen because they dont know how to make a fucking album, their stuff is good as singles, but when you listen to their albums you instantly see why no one talks about them

They faked me out with Sheer Heart Attack. First half of the album is great, and the second half is just absolutely awful.

Queen II and A Kind of Magic are good but generally speaking you're right. However, they have a lot of songs that are fantastic as singles.

Their first 8 albums are incredibly consistent.
You listened to it once and got filtered. In the Lap of the Gods, Stone Cold Crazy and In the Lap of the Goods Revisited are all fantastic songs and if you don't get Misfire or Bring Back that Leroy Brown, you just don't understand Queen.

>queen fucking sucks
LOL.

>filtered

>queen fucking sucks

They're the greatest band of all time

They lost me after The Game, but got me back with Innuendo.

Attached: motivator7eaf96e01b93846f81adc771559988af17e6bbf7.jpg (600x750, 98.07K)

open.spotify.com/playlist/5FIx0M4NOlE1J9tI2alc23 [Best of Queen Playlist]

>It has a listless structure
this literally doesn't mean anything

No matter how many times the Queen haters repeat this old line, it will never be true.

It’s a pseud music critic way of saying it doesn’t go anywhere

I prefer Jefferson Starship's St. Charles