Johnny Rotten Shows Support for Queen Elizabeth before Jubilee

>I do love pageantry. I'm a football fan, how could I not? I like watching Royal Weddings, because I really did enjoy watching spitfires and B-52's flying over the palace. I get quite emotional with all that. I love me country. I love me people. And everything about it.
thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2022/06/04/sex-pistols039-john-lydon-says-039god-bless-the-queen039-without-irony-for-jubilee
youtube.com/watch?v=n3LuZOLDBGA

Attached: d2d56210-d2a1-11ec-b79f-23b9850a8095.png (640x360, 326.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
A FASCIST REGIME
IT MADE YOU A MORON
A POTENTIAL H-BOMB

Teenage response

>'ate me queen
>luv me queen
>simple as

guess the dementia is kicking in

>we want anarchy!! Yah!! Let’s knock over trash cans and do drugs!
>w-what? We’ve ruined our country and now niggers and pakis are raping my daughters and putting them into meat pies? AHHH HELP ME QUEENMAN!! I’m going insane!!!

>Steve Jones hates the pistols loves steely dan now
>Johnny Rotten loves the Queen now

punk really is for kids

Fishing for a title obviously

Attached: 1645019114452.jpg (960x957, 154.87K)

music to accompany this photo
youtube.com/watch?v=asPTAL5xk18

HE'S BEEN CAREERING

jej

Attached: 1635282983505.png (261x263, 155.17K)

I love Lydon

Attached: lydon.jpg (460x460, 320.32K)

he was a shill from the beginning, literally doomed alternative genres of rock

Holy shit, he doesn't have the same edgy opinions as he did when he was 19 years old? Fucking pwned

the Pistols said as much when they were still around. there's an interview where Johnny Rotten decries the fact that punk was becoming an identifiable subculture and that there were gatekeepers determining what was and wasn't punk, how a punk should dress, act, etc. truth is punk was barely alive before it was snuffed out.

>Any Forums - Music

>ITS BETTER TO BURN OUT
>THAN IT IS TO RUST

Attached: Untitled.png (378x405, 340.17K)

lol. At least he's lost some weight

>"You don't write 'God Save the Queen' because you hate the English race. You write a song like that because you love them, and you're fed up with them being mistreated."

That happens everywhere. Frank Zappa also commented on the fact that music was "freer" and more experimental when it was men in suits in charge of record labels because they would just throw money at random shit expecting to come witth a hit and it stagnated as soon as the men in charge started being gatekeepers who "knew which music would be successful"
And honestly I see it everywhere. As an artist, producer, promoter and performer, I'm left with either sucking dick or trying to socialize 24/7 with douchebags I don't really like to be around with.

traitor

Lel, imagine johnny in the house of commons cursing up a storm in front of all the well dressed aristocrats

>the English race
Do bongs really?

Yes, bongs really.

t.britbong