This is what Joy Division should have been

This is what Joy Division should have been.

It’s like if Joy Division lifted weights.

Attached: 1FE5D2E1-F4D3-4E8A-9D05-64B7D62DD83B.jpg (1280x1280, 186.96K)

smol little peepee hehe

Meh it’s just Brian Eno but edgier.

Boooooring

Yeah.

gonna see them live next week

To me, Bauhaus is a near perfect blend of musicians where each member builds off the other. Everyone had their place and part within the band and even went on to create great music after it dissolved (see Dali's Car and Peter Murphy's solo albums, Tones on Tail, Love and Rockets, and David J's Etiquette of Violence). They're a fucking force man!
Hell, I saw them in 2019 and they were still electric as ol' geezers!

Attached: 20191103_214432_HDR-1-1.jpg (1838x2469, 405.45K)

>check tour dates
>nowhere even close to pnw

Attached: 3f37db3d75dbe2b8e99002f03be176c1d0e937fa9bc26cbac4d34cd93decee86.jpg (604x603, 47.05K)

boring ass album

I love Bauhaus, but no. Joy Division was about raw emotion and beauty. Bauhaus were more about performance art and artifice. Glam Rock was an extremely significant part of the Bauhaus formula. Bauhaus was closer to new romantics like Visage than it was to Joy Division.

I love both, but they're very different.

I also know OP is trolling though, he made a cringey, silly thread about Joy Division being low t.

this is the closest music to jd, not the chameleons ffs

Joy Division were boring as shit

They're at a festival I'm at tonight, should I give them a watch? They clash with the last bit of Nick Cave however

I know nothing about them apart from the name

nice bro, saw them last Halloween.

They don't change the guitar settings at all so the whole thing sounds like one song, still a great show

They are undoubtedly the most influential goth band and basically invented alternative punk music.

Listen to bela lugosi's dead and she's in parties, if you like those two it's definitely worth a watch

they are better than nick cave

all of the Bauhaus members were skinny DYELs as fuck though

completely normal for flaccid

Maybe you've never felt real pain.

Bauhaus over Nic Cave in a heartbeat

>should of
should have