Don't fucking lie. don't even pretend you didn't use this for some ego shit...

don't fucking lie. don't even pretend you didn't use this for some ego shit. you used it to show everyone what kinda music you liked. you didn't use it for the fucking radio. you didn't use it to "find new music" you used it to be an egofag about liking music.

admit it.

Attached: lastfm.png (1200x630, 9.46K)

yes, that was the whole point of it back when everyone on this board had some semblance of taste

Yep, shamelessly

yes, jealous of my self-esteem?

Yeah. It’s the best way to make weekly collages.

I mostly use it for remembering bands/artists as I have a terrible memory and for shows that are near me

Problem, chud?

I did create it initially hoping to share it with friends or a girl but then I realized most normal people don't even listen to music that much and if they do they certainly don't use last.fm or RYM. If I tried explaining it to them or showing them my profile I would just look like a schizo.

I tried, but half the time the last fm app doesn't even track the songs I'm listening to until I manually open it. So I just use stats.fm, it does the same thing and is a lot more convenient

Yeah, why else would anyone use last.fm? Also, I did use it to find new music, but not with the recommendations option (keeps recommending me stuff that I already scrobbled), but with the similar artists option.

I actually first got it because there used to be groups on there and the precusor for /bleep/ had a group called B+B where people shared recs and new releases. This was over 10 years ago though.

>he jush wish he had done it sooner
boomer inhale copium, discharge heat and elongate.

Attached: 1653846968059.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

I use it for memories, so I can track what music I was listening to in certain periods of my life. Music brings back memories.

>I mostly use it for remembering bands/artists
This. Also I'm an autist and like at looking number go up.

yes chud

yes and?

i dont have an account and exclusively use it for the "similar bands" function

Attached: 1650637025306.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

this lol. its like a recording of your life

maybe it’s because I’m 30, but, I definitely used the radio function, searching for new bands with the excellent tag system like “soul” and “punk” or whatever. I was like 15 and discovered some cool shit like that.

>didn't
still do.
>you didn't use it to "find new music"
i did.
rest is accurate honestly

I still do