Why is this so much better than anything Kraftwerk ever did?

Why is this so much better than anything Kraftwerk ever did?

Attached: file.png (900x894, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VV8Meu9uLfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YMO_Versus_The_Human_League
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm detecting high levels of seethe here.

japanese genes

literal glorified videogame music what the fuck are you on to think that's better than Kraftwerk

they're good but they're no Metroland

>le random bleeps and bloops.... is genius

Kraftwerk are robots with no emotion, YMO in the other hand has soul

Pair of gems on this album. Not enough to say they are better but if you enjoy them more power to you

because they were seasoned pop musicians instead of local college nerds

not just pop musicians but also classically trained composers as well

Why is Kraftwerk better? People can never say what about Kraftwerk is good or better than any other electronic musician.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8Meu9uLfE

these

more like so many videogames have stolen so damn much from ymo that now you associate their sound with the copycats rather than the original

Its more pop oriented. YMO could write catchier melodies while Kraftwerk focused more on ambient soundscapes or achieving futuristic sounds. YMO's members had a lot of experience writing and producing Jpop stuff so they had some strong melodic sensibilities while Kraftwerk were more rooted in the experimental scenes. That isnt to say Kraftwerk weren't capable of writing a catchy pop tune like The Model or Robots

fuck DUDE these guys freaking CHEATED. very not indie of them.

Because it was highly influenced by Kraftwerk, who the members of YMO rightly regarded as the greatest band of all time

early human league (when the heaven 17 guys were in the band) > ymo and kraftwerk

Didn't the Human League cover YMO at some point? They might have even done a collaboration if i recall correctly

yeah, but that was the pop incarnation of the human league with the girl singers that everyone knows about rather than the experimental innovative human league
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YMO_Versus_The_Human_League

i'll bite, album name please?

Reproduction

reproduction and travelogue are both good