/metal/

Spooky edition
old faq pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: 1653955994490.gif (200x200, 12.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGVOg2saA
bitterlossrecords-au.bandcamp.com/album/abysmal-misfortune-is-draped-upon-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Cover.jpg (1000x1000, 354.95K)

why are you always hungover

>want to start BLASTING
>actually listening to mediocre post-hardcore
Fuck.

That explains his incredibly shitty taste at least

Post the spookiest skellies in your collection

Attached: 136909.jpg (1654x1484, 411.82K)

Overrated, yet pretty good albums: part 2

Attached: lightning-to-the-nations.jpg (1000x1000, 144.27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGVOg2saA
bitterlossrecords-au.bandcamp.com/album/abysmal-misfortune-is-draped-upon-me

>death/doom

Attached: Front Cover.jpg (1000x1000, 733.36K)

POST THOSE BLASTINGS

Attached: Grand Belial's Key - Mocking the Philanthropist.jpg (600x591, 191.11K)

negru voda is a subhuman

Attached: Mystification.jpg (1000x1000, 273.38K)

I was thinking what it really means to be a poser. And I concluded that a poser is someone who makes or listens to metal but is a normalfag. Metal is extreme music for extreme people. If you write lyrics about killing and hatred but treat it just as an act and are actually some kind of pacifistic hippie faggot, you are a fucking poser. To be true, you must believe in violence, misanthropy, have extreme views, be mentally ill or suicidal.

Attached: Noir - S01E20 - The Sin Within The Sin.mkv_snapshot_19.17.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

negru voda is a subhuman

It's actually the exact opposite, retarded animefaggot

Anime faggots are so fucking cringe

Attached: K C.jpg (525x584, 55.98K)

Not feeling that new Artificial Brain ngl

Attached: 1624443512863.webm (810x1440, 2.81M)

>I was thinking what it really means to be a poser.
it means nothing, as there's no God among men who passes down the official criteria as to what constitutes "poserdom" to the rest of us.
>And I concluded that a poser is someone who makes or listens to metal but is a normalfag.
is this your excuse to be an utter degenerate who will never be loved?
>If you write lyrics about killing and hatred but treat it just as an act and are actually some kind of pacifistic hippie faggot, you are a fucking poser
kek i bet you'd call gangster rappers who actually shoot people and sell drugs niggers too, wouldn't you?
>To be true, you must believe in violence, misanthropy, have extreme views, be mentally ill or suicidal.
if you're all of these things why haven't you just killed yourself already?

They've never been anything more than "fine".

I am pretty sure I listened to Infrared Horizon like a year or two ago and not being impressed by it. I was still wondering what all the hype was about. Not digging it at all. Tries to do too many things at once and just ends up coming short in just about every single thing it tries.

legitimately average

Attached: svrm.jpg (1199x1200, 630.65K)

Yeah, sure. Metal is actually for pious christians, happy loving housewives and sensitive, fragile people who faint at the sight of blood.

Attached: 1652917880429.png (264x264, 40.4K)

knowing that you love powerviolence and kohanic fried charmers, i'll definitely have the check out the new Artificial Brain

Metal clearly is for mentally ill sexless retards who collect anime-pics

Basically that's how both their previous works went. IIRC isn't the hype around it having some members who were known for other better projects?
I've always found it to be functionally well made but lacking memorable riffs or moments. The vibe they're going for isn't that unique either, but done well enough I suppose.

After checking MA I don't see the members being that special, but I remember I was around when Labyrinth Constellation came out and it was getting circled a lot on media and even here sometimes. I think that was where the "legitimately average" meme came from for the band, but that may have been for Infrared, either way I remember it getting shilled and needing forced memes of it being "legitimately" not that great to counter it.
Maybe he hype is just "new york metal band" bias.

Attached: 720287.jpg (231x231, 40.89K)

and thats a good thing

metal is a genre of music, any intellectual qualities you surround it in and proclaim to be the ethos of the genre is purely subjective. i go to work 5 days of the week, i go to the bar with my normie friends, and i still listen to metal because it sounds good. if that makes me a poser then being a poser is unironically the best thing you could ever do for yourself.

Being a poser is just listening to metal to try and fit in with the culture or image, with no attempt to appreciate it at a music level.
The trve are just people who listen to shit they like and don't give a fuck what people think. Unfortunately, that does make you a poser.

I don't even mind dissoshit most times, it can be pretty cool. But this just really seemed like they were throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Unfortunately, not a lot did. Cool coverart though