Are there any post-punk albums that are actually good and interesting rather than being gay sad indie shit like pic...

Are there any post-punk albums that are actually good and interesting rather than being gay sad indie shit like pic related?

Attached: The_Sound_-_Jeopardy_album_coverart.jpg (216x216, 12.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoqoxCr4054
youtube.com/watch?v=4h-TvtyrkoI
youtube.com/watch?v=5bErFXjUGvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYgKCbFbWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dunno
ask your mom if she had any straight children

First Edition/Metal Box

>says the sound fan
ironic

i cant hear you with my dick in your mouth

Ok whatever. You going to give a rec or just make me dislike your group more by being a dick? If it's just a troll I won't even bother replying to you.

Just throw on the scooby doo soundtrack and call it a day.

yes, and there are so many entry level post-punk albums that don't fall into that category that I don't think I even need to tell you what they are

New Order is the best thing to come out of the genre.

I have already been so disappointed with what I've heard so far with shit like the chameleons, joy division, the smiths, the fall, etc. They all just sound like whiny fags that I don't feel like actually exploring the other essentials since I know it's going to be the same shit. That's why I am asking if there's actually an exception so I can decide if I should bother listening to the rest of the essentials or not.

The Fall is not whiny faggot music what

Protomartyr

They just sound like they are just complaining about the government all the time. Maybe not sad boy shit but it still feels kinda annoying that they can't be more optimistic.

There’s this album called Hot Fuss I think you would really like, user

Now you really sound like a faggot yourself.

Fuck off what's wrong with wanting music that's happy?

Country teasers

youtube.com/watch?v=QoqoxCr4054
youtube.com/watch?v=4h-TvtyrkoI
youtube.com/watch?v=5bErFXjUGvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYgKCbFbWY
not gonna post more examples cause you sound like a huge asswipe

Post punk isn’t happy music. You’re looking for new wave. But you’re a faggot and probably wouldn’t get it either

I don’t see why you are so mad just because I don’t like the same artists as you.
Thanks. I’ve listened to The The before and despite the synth pop like music they are actually kinda depressing. I will check the others though.

There is nothing wrong with the Sound, faggot kys

this heat - deciet
pil - metal box
poison ruin - s/t
bauhaus - in the flat field
the residents - meet the residents
the pop group - y