Liam is playing to 160...

Liam is playing to 160,000 people at Knebworth for a second time and Noel STILL won't get Oasis back together because he's a petty asshole. What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 42B6F986-602D-4DD9-B755-FDE492DBA8D2.jpg (3500x2490, 611.53K)

Liam is the younger brother who still looks up to his older brother despite their differences. Noel is the older brother who only sees his younger brother as a liability.

he knows that his songwriting has gone to shit and if he reforms and they make any new material that’s trash it’ll be on him

and if it’s not to make more music and it’s just to play shows, why would he? he’s basically gene simmons at this point, he makes practically as much from Oasis being broken up as he would if they were still together, merch, documentaries, re-releases, royalties, etc. this dude’s wife ruined him or something, i was once in a relationship that made me turn my back on everyone and i didn’t even realize i was doing it, there’s crackheads who lie, assault and steal from their siblings and they still make up, but this guy can’t forgive his own brother for doing stupid drunk shit? he’s going to regret it in the future, (if he’s not a sociopath) over a decade of ghosting your own brother and for what?

maybe he's embarrassed because he's finally realized Oasis was absolute trash from the get-go

You still believe that meme?

what meme? Oasis is complete garbage. obviously Noel's solo career isn't any better, that's because he's a hack who has no idea how to write music and got famous by doing shitty copy jobs of Stone Roses and Happy Mondays songs

> What the fuck is his problem?

They’re dumb, low iq, overrated, talented, mancs

idk maybe he realized oasis wasn't really that good and has moved on with his life, maybe you should do, dork

No, Noel’s solo career isn’t any better because his songwriting was already in decline before Oasis even ended, their first 3 albums and The Masterplan are genuinely great albums, after that? Sure, i’ll agree with you, but no, Oasis influenced tons of great bands, and even fucking Marilyn Manson’s favourite album of all time is Be Here Now, you can die on your hill though

>doesn't understand SOVL
ngmi

That’s like saying Nirvana was a shit band that just did copy jobs of the Pixies. If you do something arguably better than the people you were influenced by then who the fuck cares? You realize 90% of music is ripped off from somewhere else?

>after that? Sure, i’ll agree with you
I'll argue their career ended up with SOTSOG. Severely underrated.

Waysis fags: hurrdurr muh waysis blah blah leem havent shut the fuck up bout waysis durr nol for thirty years derp.

Everyone else: gives zero fucks about waysis.

Seriously? All I ever see are threads about Oasis from people who supposedly hate them so much

his songwriting was in decline by the time the 2nd song on Definitely Maybe rolled around
i'm so fucking sick of these retards that go
>Oasis' decline started on Be Here Now
or
>ashually BHN was still good, but Standing On The Shoulder of Giants is when they lost it
i'll let you in on a secret: every oasis song sounds the same. you just got sick of the formula.
pub rock for normies = soul
ok bro
you fancy mumford and sons as well?

>that's like saying Pixies were better than Nirvana
they were, user. miles better. so was Hüsker Dü, btw.
>if you surpass your influences in quality, it's ok
that's correct. but Oasis didn't. they were never nearly as good as the bands they copied.

>Gas Panic, Sad Song, My Big Mouth, Champagne Supernova, She’s Electric, Who Feels Love, Columbia, Cast No Shadow, Magic Pie
yeah it’s totally all the same bro!

Standing On The Shoulder of Giants was their last good album actually. It's fucking biblical. There's a few SOTSOG chads out there.

This is a pro-waysis board you fookin sophisticated squares c'mon you know LG x

Attached: C66677AE-1125-4D59-9A17-020091383FEF.jpg (768x959, 773.31K)

yeah, but they really declined on the follow-up, didn't they? even though it sounds the exact same
>these all sound the same
yes, they do. same structure, recycling melodies, same lyrical clichès, same style of mixing (overdub 800 guitars and bury the rhythm section in the mix, because, despite stealing from fucking Madchester, our bass and drums part are as flat as a pancake.)

Heathen Chemistry? Yeah, easily their worst fucking record. But i'd argue SOTSOG sounded different to much of their work