Makes incels seethe

>makes incels seethe

Attached: 1647385059687.jpg (1080x1350, 234.61K)

Why do they not wish to have loving relations with me?

Literally who

You can’t take the hoe out of phoebe.

anyone else find it kinda weird that no on e knew who either of these people were two years ago, now theyre the face of pop music, despite having zero memorable songs between them?

>what is an industry plant

If you're a virgin after the age of like 19 these days, you should absolutely be shamed. Theirs so many options to get women and they will literally fuck you as long as you aren't like a 3/10 or lower.

Because people don't not have sex for other reasons.

I am a 3/10 or lower.

As a male you have one job in life, and that is to impregnate a woman and continue the birth cycle of life. If you cannot do that, then you have failed not only as a male but as a hunam being.

Lol. What a boring life you lead.

And you accept just any woman with the duty of raising your child?

i always thought that was a debunked far right conspiracy theory

>it is your job to breed more slaves for a world that plans to neuter them mentally physically and spiritually

Not a far right one, just a forced ignorant zoomer meme theory. They don't actually have a clue as to what goes on in the industry trust me...lol

Did you also give your unborn bastard a boxing lesson so he turned out the way you did?

Have sex

When I find a woman suitable to raise my progeny, I will reproduce sexually.

You wont because ur gay

No. You're just upset, that I didn't like your song, color of your feathers, or your dance. Learn how to be rejected. That used to be a male privileged. Equal rights. Enjoy ladies.

>they actually got in by blowing their record execs
based

>No. You're just upset, that I didn't like your song, color of your feathers, or your dance. Learn how to be rejected. That used to be a male privileged. Equal rights. Enjoy ladies.

Attached: adsadasdasd.png (800x533, 432.93K)

Give me a complete step by step guide on how to have sex and I will try it.

its overrated bro dont waste your time. More fun in a nice cup of tea and a documentary

Wrong. Theirs nothing better than a night filled with cuddling and passionate sex. No virgin is gonna know that of course so they think a le comfy night of cheetos and an incel documentary beats it.