Cringe white trash wannabe poser. suburbanite who grew up in the richest part of detroit...

cringe white trash wannabe poser. suburbanite who grew up in the richest part of detroit, bitch oy who got bullied in school and tried to turn being a school shooter into something "cool" and "trendy"

your producers suck too

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 19-34-41 Bones - DemolitionFreestylePt3 - YouTube.png (1273x661, 684.4K)

You mad that a white boy raps better than most niggers in the game?

There's literally nothing wrong with growing up rich

i highly recommend riding your bike to the nearest mental institution and getting an evaluation

>making multiple shill threads about yourself
>instead of taking care of your child
Sad shit, Elmo.

Wtf did he do to his hair

It’s boomer grease buildup of years of shilling on Any Forums. Happens after years of being a literal nothing.

hes probably still making dough but as i said in another thread, hes completely worthless past around 2015. all of his mixtapes are overbloated pieces of shit where he raps about the same shit with no artistic development. it was really cool in like 2013-2014 when it was fresh and he was the only guy mixing screamo and other eclectic genres into rap in a compelling way

Hi Elmo. Sorry but your shilling doesn’t work here anymore. SORRY DUDE

how self loathing would i have to be to make a post like that if it were really BONES?

How much of an irrelevant piece of shit do have to be to shill yourself on Any Forums? lmao. Touch grass boomer.

irrelevant boomer yeahhh right thats why i have my own clothing line record label and major artists wanna collab with me what do you have bithc boy

In the past couple of years I think he's gotten a bit better. I thought Burden and KickingTheBucket were pretty good

I hope your heart heals user, this is no way to live life. Good luck

Trying to shill yourself on Any Forums instead of spending time with your child isn’t the way, Elmo. Be better.

Lmao bones does not post here you guys are fucking delusional

Hi elmo. It’s not working :(

I’m definitely a shill but not bones

It;s the trannys that are mad that Bones mogs all the actual shitty shills like Sematary that say that shit

It’s sad that Elmo is spending his Friday trying to shill himself instead of playing with his kid.

hes not even 2 yet nigga i already put him to bed