If anybody wonders why it's the best Weezer album I have a simple theory: the music box theory

If anybody wonders why it's the best Weezer album I have a simple theory: the music box theory.

Every song has a hook that can go straight to a music box.

Rivers Cuomo needs to write for music boxes more.

Attached: Untitled-design-18.jpg (650x650, 369.94K)

What’s a music box?

Maybe OP means one of those wind up boxes that plays songs.

I have no idea what you're talking about

I hate zoomers sooo fucking much.

Do you mean a literal music box or a jukebox?

Same theory applies to all music in general

>refuses to educate younger generation
>would rather kill their legacy out of shame
Why are boomers like this?

Dude, I'm born in '97. There is literally zero excuse for zoomers to not know things, especially in the context of an online discussion. If you don't know, just fucking look it up.

by box he means vagina

Another reason why that album and Pinkerton are so much better than the rest is the lyrics. Not even their content but just how they’re written. Rivers dumbed it down so much it’s crazy.

He needs to write for finger boxes

White album is literally their best album bar none. Best written, best production, and the band actually sounds like they give a shit,

Have zoomers played Bloodborne?

this is the second time i have seen a blue cover have the guys shifted around on it and nobody says anything about it

lmao, can't believe i missed that

It's certaintly their third best, but is it better than the first two? I'm not so sure.

This applies to all pop music with memorably melodies as opposed to catchy hooks (IE older pop from the 1960’s and before) this is the sound Weezer tried to emulate.

You mean like one of these? What a retarded pretentious way to just say that the album has catchy hooks

Attached: images.jpg (780x796, 70.87K)

pinkerton is better than blue in every way though

Awesome gay post

He needs to write music for squeeze boxes. Oh he kind of does. Asian ones