Do you like it or do you hate it and why?

Do you like it or do you hate it and why?

Discuss

My favorites are:

youtube.com/watch?v=34ZmKbe5oG4

youtube.com/watch?v=lX3uCuFKlqw

youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk

youtube.com/watch?v=GGGO9nPO0Po

youtube.com/watch?v=AdzHBpxZWVM

Attached: image_2022-06-03_103101376.png (1200x1200, 77.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UlAOtr2Hm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring as hell. War of the Worlds and Dies Irae are the only rock operas that don't suck, and they are barely even rock. That format is just not very conducive to high quality albums.

>my balls

it's a very good album and has some fantastic songs, but i prefer what came before
Mother is one of my favourite PF tracks tho

Probably my second favorite album by them, it has some personal meaning to me because it was the album that kickstarted my journey into music

>The Wall
17 year old me was in a really dark place and 17 year old me got through it thanks in part to this album. yeah, it sounds whingy at times but the kind of isolation and loneliness represented on this record (and the descent into drug-induced madness) really, really spoke to me in those times. still holds a special place in my heart desu.

Favorite tracks:
> In the Flesh
>Mother
>Young Lust
>Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 3
>Comfortably Numb
>One of My Turns

whole album slaps but these are my favorites.

It’s a fine album but I’m more of a Meddle sort of guy. Too much Roger Waters seems to turn Pink Floyd albums into musicals, but I give him a lot of credit for landing this one

It's okay. It has some great cuts but it's a little thin in spots. The epitome of pained paranoia. Honestly, it's like their 5th or 6th best album.

I hate because I fucking despise Pink Floyd.

Love it, because it showed Floyd could rock out when they wanted to. It's a sharp contrast to all the long, dreamy instrumental passages on earlier albums.
I played air guitar to this album almost non-stop between the ages 16-17. I also saw the movie around this time, and thought that was brilliant too.
Fave track: Young Lust. In fact I think it's the best song Floyd ever recorded.

Filler: the album
Good thing most of the filler songs are good, too
Favourite tracks
>Hey You
>Nobody Home
>Young Lust
>Is there Anybody Out There
>Comfortably Numb
>In the Flesh pt2
>Run Like Hell
>Waiting for the Worms
>The Trial

i love it but I like to listen to extended fan edits instead of listening to the actual album since it seems so bare bones in comparison. Still one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums second only to Wish You Were Here.

Favorite Tracks:

>Hey You
>The Trial
>Nobody Home
>ABITW Pt 1
>Vera

Bonus:

>What Shall We Do Now

Don't Leave Me Now is my fave song on this, am I retarded anons?

Nope. You could make a case for any track on here.

So, you like to beat your wife to a pulp on a Saturday night?

Big fan of putting her through the shredder in front of my friends, oh babe

I like it. That is all. It’s so crazy if you catch what I’m surfing

hey guys i did a wall once. before that shitbird nostalgia game nerd copied me. I'm like Fast Freddy & The Crooners, and he's the Beach Boys. Always riding my coattails.
youtube.com/watch?v=0UlAOtr2Hm0

Attached: wall behind a wall.jpg (1278x852, 483.82K)

OOOOOHHHH BABE
when i pick up the phone....

can Loca ride?
...he'll have to ride

Boring album single handedly saved by Wright and a sign of the absolute trainwreck that would come after it.
WYWH > DSOTM > Animals > The Wall > TFC
Still love both parts of In the Flesh though.