Music isn't as good now because the process for creating it has largely become stripped of liveliness and collaboration...

Music isn't as good now because the process for creating it has largely become stripped of liveliness and collaboration due to our new silicon(e) culture of isolation.

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/385eTo76OzA
youtube.com/watch?v=4bGkGwbqQS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Half of media these days is just Southern Californians and Ashkenazim trying to bend the entire world to their way of thinking.

listen to more music
find more media

I went on twitter today and there was a tab that said "covid 19 news in Michigan". There wasn't any newsin Michigan. They just wanted to advertise it.

That’s definitely a part of it

The music I would find would likely be written by a dude hunched over a computer in between jacking off, and utilize much liveliness-destroying fakery like quantization, triggers, pitch correction, copying and pasting shit from a paid MIDI pack, etc.

and? it'd still sound good

Death metal these days is made by dudes sitting in their bedrooms bored after their tenth playthrough of katawa shoujo and they just make grumbling noises because they don't want their neighbors to hear them screaming evil shit loudly which is arguably the entire point of what your role is as a death metal vocalist.

No it’d not

In the 80s you couldn't press more than 2 keys on a keyboard.

Post literally one (1) album produced that way that you think "sounds good".

holy shit can we have one fucking conversation without metal chuds inserting their stupid and irrelevant genre into the discussion, its so fucking tiring.

Woah how’d he do that?
youtu.be/385eTo76OzA
That’s Billy Preston back in the 60s

Are these seriously the things you think about when searching for music? Who gives a fuck, as long as there was genuine intent behind what was being made?

youtube.com/watch?v=4bGkGwbqQS4

>chuds
or trannys ID themselves like spergs

Haha man I’m just trolling don’t be so sensitive

It would sound "perfect" like electronic music, but not "lively" like living people playing in a room together. I think people should question whether "perfect" in art really means "everything is right where it (supposedly) goes". The body and the mind makes the music. The music is not notes. That is just a representation of what music really is.
Not unless you were some kinda nerd.
I started the conversation and it pertains very much to metal which has become increasingly cheapened and de-sacralized.

no refunds faggot

i'm genuinely incapable of making music with people so i'm forced to do it on my own. which is also not ideal because the lack of pressure means i almost never get anything done. real quandary

Same. I can see hiring musicians from internet sites to play parts becoming the new normal though, so there's a cost and an opportunity there going forward.