Would he be successful today? How does compare to modern pop stars?

Would he be successful today? How does compare to modern pop stars?

Attached: 6dea826c24e797e6df530bdfdbe975be.png (245x320, 149.3K)

He would have to be a gay rapper to be promoted by the record industry. Maybe he could have a niche Southern following in the country music scene.

He wouldn't be successful today cuz if he sang any songs people would be like "oh that's an Elvis Presley song"

50s was all about performing talent and dominating a stage. Now hardly anyone cares how good you are live, it's about "aesthetic"

Can he be a Justin Bieber type of star?

Attached: db5eafb0757b42426181aadb35e47f09.jpg (747x782, 80.53K)

I don't think Beiber would be promoted in the current year either. Can you think of a single hetero white male you gets pushed by the record industry right now?

based

He actually would be successful. He was a great singer

Harry Styles

Ed Sheeran?

>harry styles
>hetero

Attached: 1654210867337.jpg (181x207, 9.72K)

They are all industry plants these days, if Lil Peep, Post Malone, or any of these frauds can be sucessulful why couldn't Elvis? He could easily take Jack Harlow spot.
Elvis would probably succeed easier in this era than in the Emo 90s, when bands were expected to write their shit.

I know that Bibs wasn't the most masculine character, but do women even have the hots for Ed Sheeran at all?
They usually go crazy with the ugliest of the singers, but he might be an eunuch figure playing romantic songs to them.

>hetero

You’re talking about two very different time periods. Many people have his sound today (mostly rockabilly artists) and see little success.
Would any big stars now be successful in the 50s? I doubt it.

tbf yungblud looks worse and girls like him

Jimi hendrix would be a nobody today and you think ANYONE would listen to Elvis in the current year +... Wait how many years past the current year are we? 7?

Jimi was so big because nobody had played guitar like that before
He could only be so legendary back in the 60s or earlier, if he came later it wouldn't be as impressive

Most of those guys was inspired by him sooooooooooooo

I assume we’re talking about a “Yesterday”-like scenario
Elvis or Hendrix get removed from the timeline, but all music stays the same (their influence isn’t gone, just their presence). They are then re-inserted into history in the current year. They wouldn’t be famous. Neither would the Beatles.

Jack Harlow

Well no because like that movie it'd be dumb in the basis of reality
What if Love Me Do came out in a time where WAP exist

He's already being torn apart

Black artists would still be killing it

Isn’t First Class still in the Top 10? He’ll be fine