Music for when your girlfriend of 5 years doesn't have sex with you for a month and is super distant and tells you its...

Music for when your girlfriend of 5 years doesn't have sex with you for a month and is super distant and tells you its because you're hurting her with your actions so you go on a big self improvement journey to try to regain your connection and then you find out she was actually just cheating on you the whole time fucking your friend and acting like a wild slut which she never did for you because she was "too insecure" and "not that sexual" I'm going to fucking kill myself

Attached: download (4).jpg (301x168, 8.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/myJDBos5Vyw
youtu.be/SdiIZLL31XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tim Heidecker - I Am A Cuck

Also the friend is like a lot less attractive than me and I saw from her texts that the sex was not even close to as good as it was with me she just really got off on the taboo aspect even though he couldn't make her cum and was clumsy and awkward

Here you go, user.
youtu.be/myJDBos5Vyw

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 182.84K)

lol lmao

been there before buddy. sorry to hear it. there really are good girls out there but a lot are just like what you described unfortunately. just focus on you for a while okay? the hurt will get easier.

this album got me through a similar situation for a while, specifically this song.
youtu.be/SdiIZLL31XA

Attached: 1653182211169.jpg (1125x1232, 98.67K)

Do you guys feel less manly because you were cheated on? or emasculated? I've never been in a relationship (im kind of weird and awkward) and wopuld know how i'd react if i spent all that time on a person and they did that to me

That's what you get for catching feeling for a dumb whore on plain 2022
You got this coming

Yes its extremely humiliating and ego crushing. I went on the warpath and seduced her best friend and it didn't make me feel any better I still felt cucked even while I had her best friend deepthroating me

yes, I felt worthless, less of a man, gross even. you just have to understand that this is characteristic of her weakness and fickle manic dream girl persona and not anything to do with you. The best thing you can do for yourself and even a little revenge (if thats your thing) is to focus on you. do that thing you were talking about, improve yourself. this will serve as a means to move on and also a way to show yourself and even her that you are the better person. also, in my experience she will want to take you back if you're making strides like that. dont take her back, dont even talk to her. if you run into her keep it short or ignore her. like it or not you're single now, just focus on you.

Good dude. That's as gold as you could do on your position right now. Is time to crush the dumb bitch with your success mate. Forget about her, excel on every aspect of life and get a better bitch, she will seethe at you for being such a dumb cunt while you slowly but surely get over her with a better life and partner that she could ever been or dream of being

my girlfriend and I never have sex anymore, sounds like I should be worried

It depends whether you love that person or not. If yes, it can literally destroy you, if not, it don't really hurt your self-esteem. Like I had a girlfriend who I'm pretty sure cheated on me on multiple occasions since she was both very vindictive and good looking (buff alphas constantly hitting on her type of good looking), and it was a toxic relationship overall, but I didn't even care enough to find proof and be certain. In the end I just cheated on her, told her the next day and ended the relationship. Pretty much the only thing I've done I thought was somewhat evil in my life, but ngl, it felt good seeing how mad she was, lol. She went on a harassment spree for weeks, even tried to pull some #metoo shit.

so when guys get cheated on its not hurt they feel or betrayal.. it's just a big hit to their ego? do men even actually have feelings?

Cuck music or reddit core like Kendrick, Radiohead, Jpegmafia, fantano core.

Spandau Ballet - Pale Shelter

not this shit again

lmao why so sexist? Most women I know cannot even accept rejection and just move on because of their egos. They always either start dirty games or keep pushing until they get what they want

>Do men even have feelings?
No

LMFAO @ your unhappiness

lol, lmao, kwab even

Dazed & Confused - Led Zeppelin