Kendrick is a genius

>Kendrick is a genius
>Kanye's album is the best
>Carti is revolutionary
>Hip-hop represents black people's musical supremacy
Meanwhile their producers, ghostwriters and engineers:

Attached: images - 2022-06-02T020712.967.jpg (748x410, 37.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G9Uf-mWlPuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn you know them?

>I read the liner notes before deciding if the sound waves were good

black people already proved their musical supremacy 50+ years ago, they're just taking a break and letting the white people do all the work before they come back and show us how it's really done

Attached: miles and trane.jpg (620x408, 41K)

You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that these musicians have more courage, compassion, skill - actually more of every positive human quality than you.

So take their path - you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something to the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad pitiful jealous Internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy.

I know that all you really want is attention, so let me be clear. If you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

Attached: 1200px-A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (1200x1520, 467.94K)

Explains why the quality of black music took a nosedive since the 70s

Yeah, you just cant deny that guys like miles davis, coltrane, etc have talent. Same goes for nas, b.i.g,tupac. But these days they dont even do anything

>they dont even do anything
the ability to rap in the way that they do alone is a greater skill than you will probably ever possess. see

identity politics ruined your brain

A video breaking down the collective trauma "pain-body" concept, coined by writer Eckhart Tolle on Kendrick's Mr. Morale.

youtu.be/G9Uf-mWlPuw

>Kendrick
Sounwave is black
>Kanye
Produces his own music
>Carti
Pierre Bourne and F1lthy are black
Nice bait, consider suicide. Your brain has rotted beyond redemption. You will never be able to reintegrate as a functioning member of society. In fact, as I know you probably consider suicide multiple times a day, let this be the message that gives you that last push to finally do it.

>Kanye
>Produces his own music

he did, some 15 yrs ago...

Attached: mike_dean.jpg (1350x1080, 252.5K)

>rapping is easy anyone can do it
so do it, bitch. make a million records. if you think you got it figured out.

These niggas are dead

Dead black men

listen to any mike dean release or production before his works with kanye. they're dogshit. the album he helped with production for gang starr is shit, the album he did with scarface is shit besides the lyrics and everything else isnt worth a damn. his solo career is also shit. do you unironically think this purely mediocre man made so many masterpieces with kanye (which he was unable to replicate with anyone else) completely from his musical talent? no. kanye makes the idea, kanye makes the rough, kanye directs dean, dean makes a mediocre beat, kanye makes it a masterpiece. the actual person who helps kanye the most is ant clemons.

has it ever not been like this?

>taking credit/pride on what other people did just because you happen to have some things in common with them such as skin color
I shiggy diggy

How do I become one of those ghostwriters?
I can write a rap but I’m white and life is boring so it’s all cap

imagine how many weezer listens they've got between them

>two possible paths
that's pretty dumb, you know that...right?

Attached: Black-White-Thinking-2.png (960x494, 102.86K)