Normies be like this scene was kino when it reality it is laughably bad and the worst part is that it’s not even the...

Normies be like this scene was kino when it reality it is laughably bad and the worst part is that it’s not even the original Running Up That Hill playing, it’s some awful remix

Attached: C462EED6-1A62-4461-9066-6D83DE0D23AB.jpg (2000x1333, 704.21K)

I don't watch Stranger Things.
Go back.

why does she have pink eye lol

why are people insisting this is all zoomers
my fuckin mom watches stranger things

worst part is the artists on the soundtrack will again be forgotten in the mainstream next week because of trend. normies are the worst kind of tourist and they've only been made worse with tiktok.

I don't watch that reddit trash
>"DUUUUDE THE 80s"
Shitties decade.

>it’s not even the original Running Up That Hill playing, it’s some awful remix
Kek. Really? Zoomers are pathetic.

True. The 70's made better 80's music

Attached: XTC Drums & Wires vinyl.jpg (763x763, 552.78K)

>Watching stranger things
I thought you were better than that antdong

Never really cared a lot for Kate Bush to be mad over this. I only listened to her 70s shit and she is just a singles artist.

i watched Stranger Things 4 today. Kate Bush is now my favorite singer

literally WHY is Any Forums sperging out about a Kate Bush song playing in a TV show what the fuck just how is this shocking or worthy of discussion?

They don't have lives.

Zoomers are now regarding it as "tHe SoNg fRoM sTrAnGeR ThINgS", knowing nothing about Kate Bush and not caring enough to know. It's just le cool tiktok sound to them

so what? get a job, user

>implying zoomer opinion has any value
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 624813-c0a8a46c-c5c1-11e3-b397-01c2dd417b4d.jpg (366x366, 26.09K)

It’s Kate bush dude. It’s like trying to gatekeep a tom cruise movie

hope kate sees this bro

It's not about Kate Bush, it's about fucking zoomers who don't care about music history.
But that's a problem with zoomers, not Stranger Things.

Besides, everyone knows the best Kate Bush song is Wuthering Heights.

Attached: E7d9xtDVEAYNKcW.jpg (2200x1688, 544.25K)

I hope you get help for you autism

I watched the clip and for my own sanity's sake, I'm going to tell myself that there must have been some other earlier scene where they introduced the song and played it normally. Surely they couldn't be happy with only showcasing that atrociously mixed orchestral mess, even if the climactic scene was cheese nonsense to begin with.