Why does Any Forums talk so much about the beatles but not about their objectively superior counterpart?

Why does Any Forums talk so much about the beatles but not about their objectively superior counterpart?

Attached: rolling_stone_black_and_blue_cover_1_1_1.jpg (1280x720, 200.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHcR648Cg3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stones require testosterone to listen to. Beatles are pop, Stones are rock. Any Forums prefers pop.

Holy hell, Charlie Watts looks like Vinnie Stigma here, like a skinhead. Stigma sucks though and Agnostic Front are a racist band.

stones have always been and will always be second fiddle, they're just not on the same level. plus, they've sullied their back catalogue with tepid entries post 1980.

and here i thought they were a safe band

Not memeworthy

Because you just posted one of their worst albums

Exile is so good bros

English fairies ripping off old blues songs is not "objectively superior", its just fake and gay.

thanks for that little anecdote

>English fairies ripping off old blues songs is not "objectively superior", its just fake and gay.
But enough about Zeppelin.

The way i see it they completely came into their own shortly after The Beatles broke up. everything before that is sub par compared to them

Attached: inside.jpg (2781x2781, 1.05M)

Better than the beatles first. But that is just my preference.

Attached: Rolling stones no1.jpg (554x554, 26.68K)

the work before that has lots of charm

youtube.com/watch?v=UHcR648Cg3I

I'm not defending either of them tbqh.

The Kinks?

Only Exile on Main St and maybe Let It Bleed if you're generous can be in the same discussion as post-Rubber Soul Beatles.

All the blues guys at Chess Records respect the Stones, get fucked poser

Fpbp, this place was always dominated by art poofs

>Stones aren't pop
lol lmao

Fpbp. This is a (cancerous) poptimist board.

Only in 1967, their psych pop phase

Wrong.

Attached: rolling-stones-replacement-cover-beggars-banquet.jpg (980x653, 49.74K)