So they really hate each other now ?

So they really hate each other now ?
That's kind of sad

Attached: earl-sweatshirt-tyler-the-creator-terry-richardson.jpg (1280x853, 579.37K)

Here's them chilling in 2020, good enough for you?

Attached: earlty.png (556x677, 737.35K)

Holy shit earl has such a clapped forehead

Earl mom doesnt like Tyler, i mean, who likes Tyler? Fuck Tyler,

Did anyone else think frank ocean was like luter van dross and not realize he was in odd future?

why was tyler the only major successful one out of the group? why didn’t anyone else follow? Earl is good and obviously talented but he clearly didn’t take advantage of the position he was in

im assuming it had to do with tyler being the only one to consitenyl release, aswell put him and his "brand" out alot more. Most people could name a few peope from OF, but everyone knew tyler

Frank??

Frank doesn’t count, he wasn’t necessarily a member of the “Odd Future” ensemble more of an acquaintance, however they did break up so could Tyler have been a main reason? maybe they all got jealous?

frank definitely counts

No reason to pretend they were best friends, they just collabed a lot. They went their own ways because of their creative differences

Frank was in OF

Seriously, I liked him long ago but now he gives off this attention starved child energy and the obnoxiously loud and quirky shit got old quick, he reminds of the dude everyone knows who tries too hard to be funny, like I expect him to just randomly make weird noises and shit it's just like bro chill

classic introvert/extrovert high school friends. one goes up, one goes inward. many such cases. money and fame do not change the dynamic. they will be friends forever, but not an analogous pair in the same way they once were. they will never record together again.

tyler is gay and earl is homophobic

earl doesn't exactly make music for a pop audience, the same thing is gonna happen with brockhampton and kevin abstract

Tyler was the only one capable of releasing consistent good music that most people can enjoy, the disgusting banging grimy and dirty beats with the equally as disgusting and edgy rapping. Then the transition into the neo psych soul r&b shit, it was all pretty decent and enjoyable for most. Meanwhile Earl was the depressed quiet kid in the group releasing great stuff but titled like "I don't like shit I don't go outside" it was less accessible and less consistent but albeit probably more substantial. The other members barely could climb out of obscurity because they're releases were just too mediocre imho, the most notable member aside from Earl n Tyler would be Domo. Syd got sucked into a pop culture hole where she was popular for awhile as a singer back when Steve Lacy was popular but she was involved in the whole "old OF was offensive and bad" drama cus she was in those celeb circles where all the Jaden Smith fans pay attention to and she fell out of relevancy. People like Jasper and Taco are just back up comedy support for Tyler and don't even make music they're only known for loiter squad and stuff

Tyler straight sold his asshole to the executives for fashion contracts and album reviews. His music sucks past Wold and was always mid. Earl gets it though.

Pretty close minded, I think his last two albums were very musically rich and his rapping is at least above average with occasionally good lyrics.

I mean you don't like Smuckers? Fucking excellent. SIR BAUDELAIRE? Fucking excellent.

Their music is certainly very very different and I really enjoy Some Rap Songs and I Don't Like Shit but based on Feet of Clay and Sick! it seems like Earl is running out of steam and needs a new direction, meanwhile Tyler just seems to be getting more and more refined.

Yes also this

theory is that Frank was planted in OF to give him underground cred because he was a plant and getting songwriting credits with Beyonce super early. He's always been on the sidelines of OF intentionally and nothing he dropped came out on any OF imprints.