Why do Beatards pretend Beach Boys have never made a good album besides Pet Sounds? Sunflower is critically acclaimed

Why do Beatards pretend Beach Boys have never made a good album besides Pet Sounds? Sunflower is critically acclaimed.

Attached: 1654087051493.jpg (599x593, 114.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/5aPJfzWgdLD9OrqBasbPKs
open.spotify.com/playlist/0YSRjRlEClwQYaZmW1yqAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And Today!
And Smiley Smile
And Friends
And Surfs Up
And Love You
(Smiley Smile sucks tho)

>albums
Do boomers really?

And Holland
And Wild Honey

This. Does anyone have any good beach boys playlists?

>(Smiley Smile sucks tho)
what a terrible opinion

Attached: 1643631996532.png (457x467, 354.18K)

They're called Beatlefags not Beatards. Sounds like your are just shitting on one of the most kino genres of the 60s.

burger cope

WOAH
HEY GUYS
WELCOME TO EB GAMES

Ye

open.spotify.com/playlist/5aPJfzWgdLD9OrqBasbPKs

This one covers up to Pet Sounds. Still need to catalogue the best of their post-Pet Sounds works

>Smiley Smile sucks tho

Attached: 1614006108498.png (675x675, 461.96K)

Dunno what you mean. Sunflower had an overwhelmingly positive critical reception in both the US and the UK.

It’s would disrupt the notion that the Beatles are and were the best band of that generation, when in reality there were a lot of bands that were putting out albums that were just as good, if not better than what The Beatles put out.

Beach Boys were more popular in Britain at their creative height, retard

Attached: 1653964696928.jpg (275x314, 15.54K)

unironically smiley smile is the one album (besides pet sounds) that is better than any beatles album

>best
>no farmers daughter
>no little st nick

>smiley smile sucks tho

one of the worst takes i've ever seen on the internet right here, folks

ok name 5 bands from the same era that were putting out albums of the same quality. only one I can think of is VU.

Why do faggots on Any Forums complain about things that dont happen?

open.spotify.com/playlist/0YSRjRlEClwQYaZmW1yqAs

I only took a few songs per year, having all of Pet Sounds + the SMiLE Sessions is pointless if you're trying to give a holistic picture of the Beach Boys. Also I have a taste for some of the acapella tracks, so those are pretty overrepresented. Have fun

Attached: Friends.jpg (599x592, 127.26K)

People are really like this