Has there ever been a more embarrassing, clueless "artist" than this fucking douchebag?

Has there ever been a more embarrassing, clueless "artist" than this fucking douchebag?
He makes Vanilla Ice look like KRS-One.

Attached: Tom_Macdonald_Headshot.jpg (500x500, 41.64K)

All white rap is pretty cringe. This guy has the face of an insurance salesman, underneath all the flair.

He's retarded but he definitely knows how to dig a niche out for himself. he's making good money being the anti-sjw/anti-liberal guy. I know a few people who listened to that "white boy" song unironically thinking it was good shit. truth is he wouldn't be popular at all if the shit he wasn't rapping about wasn't sentiments felt by tons of people.

Vanilla ice was unironically a great rapper.

He's what happens when you make Trump and being anti-woke your entire personality.

The hook of Whiteboy is catchy as fuck

He's tapping into a very lucrative market that people before him weren't doing, terminally online facebook boomers. He's not an actual artist, he's just another grifter in our modern world

He looks like a generic white trash wigger but raps about Fox News talking points. Throws them for a loop, but it works because most fox news viewers are white trash anyway

Even with tattoos white guys just can't look tough

It is hilarious how an any musician or actor just has to "muh black people" or "muh women", and polcels will throw money at them. They don't even need to create anything original or worry about quality, as long as they hit those points the retards will do olympic-level gymnastics so they can suck their dicks and get fucked in the ass at the same time.

I don't think he is grifting. He is sincere in his view points. And its good that he exists and makes music because people need to see that not everyone that is against social justice nonsense are right wingers.

wouldn't he be a literal who if Fantano never reacted to him?

Wtf r u talking about, RYM will bump the fuck out of the most mid shit just because the artist making it is black or a tranny

nah, he was blowing up in boomer facebook long before Fantano. if anything Fantano was dickriding for views because of Tommy MacTard.

Attached: file.png (504x700, 586K)

as opposed to all the people making
>le racism
>muh oppression
>muh orange man bad
music?

it’s all cringe garbage

american politics are like a shitty reality tv show. i cant take any of their concerns seriously, theres just something so artificial and circus like about it all to me as foreign observer. i should feel bad for the people living there and their problems and all but because of the whole spectacle around it i cannot take it seriously whatsoever

he could be way worse. id rather listen to him over Vanilla Ice

Attached: 1644722271543.jpg (3170x1200, 911.76K)

I remember checking out a song by him and it featured a dude who just rapped about replacement theory while Tom was doing the typical boomer snowflake stuff. Real odd place this dude exists in

Yeah his music is bad but also you're a seething tranny

I don't think Any Forums who listen to them. it's the facebook boomer.

Have you ever been on his Facebook page? that's his entire gimmicks.

The entire hip hop genre is really black. and so, to have "white guy" who goes against the "stereotype" black rapper while being anti libs. that is the sort of shit boomer love.

Yeah its the kind of guys who unironically post those memes with skulls and flames on them saying "come n take it obuma" or some badly photoshopped image with 2009 era meme impact font all over it

cartierfamily disagrees

he's just zoomer kidrock.

yeah but more explicitly political. kid rock is of course outspoken about his conservatism and all but his music is mostly just "fucking bitches and getting drunk" or "im a redneck fuck yeah dont like it suck my dick" while tom macdonald tries to do political commentary

kid rock is self aware, this guy is terrible