Holy shit

Why The Deftones make music so tasteful and unique? I've never heard anything as sophisticated as Deftones

Attached: R-2910946-1466112385-7085.jpg (600x598, 132.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcP3cI64ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are, with the exception of Steph, classy guys. Especially my man Abe Cunningham

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 7.41K)

Abe doesn't get enough respect, one of my absolute favorite drummers

Fuck yes. Abe is an amazing drummer who always knows just how much to give without ever overdoing it. A rare breed.

What did Steph do?

He's a anti-vax conspiracy theorist.
Chino even publicly called him out on it, saying that he smokes too much weed and fried his brain.

>anti-vax conspiracy theorist
Based

He also thinks the earth is flat.

>"We're still friends the way we were when we were kids. But it's not like I haven't heard him go on his tangents before and it's just like I'll listen for two minutes and then I just can't, you know what I mean? 'Cause he'll just go off into no man's land.
>"It was actually tough for a minute, because obviously, I've been friends with him since I was 10-years-old. And you know he wasn't always this way."
>"I will say that the weed probably has a 'lil bit to do with his conspiracies."
>"And then probably sitting at home, just looking on whatever sites he looks at. It probably doesn't help being smoked out and all that stuff."
- Chino Moreno on Stephen Carpenter, 2021

----------------

>"If you think you live on a spinning, flying space ball, you're in a cult."
>"There's never been one single vaccine that's ever worked ever, and if you get vaccinated, it's stuck in you forever and you just suffer with whatever it becomes."
-Stephen Carpenter, 2020

>Throughout the interview, Carpenter also shared his belief that nuclear weapons do not exist

Attached: Deftones_Rock_im_Park_2016_(15_von_14).jpg (800x534, 71.14K)

around the fur is not bad but the songs are too samey, calm verses and screaming choruses get old fast. The songwriting is still great though. Not cinge like Korn/LP etc.

How do I sing like Chino? I'm interested in his high pitched breathy singing, not screaming. My timbre is baritone

Heroin.
Lots of heroin.
And vodka.

anti vax conspiracy theorist? lmfao.
people have literally died and have been permanently paralyzed. what is the “conspiracy” here? go back. and read the Pfizer documents while you’re at it, tool.

>flat earth
this we can agree is retarded

Abe is the most consistently good Deftones member. Never lets you down.

Every procedure and prescription in the history of medicine has probably killed at least one person. That is hardly exclusive to vaccines.

He's a great guy then. Go back troon

Don't know about flat earth but le spacerino is fake as fuck bro frfr no cap

Steph writes most of the riffs, even compared to chino, pleb

meth and cocaine were more up his alley

Limp Bizkit though....

And your point is what? Would you take a pill that had a 1/1000000 chance of killing you? What is the point? This is a new vaccine with limited research and people are being forced to take it (well, not so much anymore now that the research is coming out) This isn’t a vaccine that’s been on the market for decades and is proven safe. Most people don’t consider a cold worth risking their life or being paralyzed over.
Most people don’t want a vaccine where your adverse affects are ridiculed and covered up. Most people don’t want a vaccine that’s being proven as we speak to weaken your immune system which is why you aren’t hearing about boosters as much anymore. Get off of reddit and actually do a grain of research.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcP3cI64ow

Don't reason with irrational people.

They're good but not sophisticated