Why don't zoomers like Sonic Youth?

Why don't zoomers like Sonic Youth?

Attached: Sonicyouthgoo.png (316x316, 103.19K)

goddamn kim gordon is so hot bros

Attached: meme.jpg (500x421, 20.88K)

im a zoomer and I like Sonic Youth

Attached: 988.jpg (340x528, 20.97K)

I think they're cool. Incinerate is a 2000's classic and their 80s-90s stuff is good too

I'm a zoomer(21 this year) and I love SY

Sonic Youth is my favorite band on god!

They discovered the better version called Archers Of Loaf instead

Same reason why Gen X and Millenials didn’t
They filter psueds out HARD

I´m also a zoomer and I like Sonic Youth

I'm a zoomer and I like Sonic Youth a lot, especially Confusion Is Sex and Washing Machine

Sonic Zoomer reporting in (23 yrs). For me it's Evol and Goo.

Evol is their only good album

a bunch of zoomers hate on stuff like this because its, and i quote, "pretentious"
they probably saw what the hipster movement turned into and wanted to be nothing like that

also that album is the one zoomers probably like
the older stuff is more cool

true, but she sucks

zoomer reporting (20) love sonic youth. i love confusion is sex and goo. got into them after playing kool thing on guitar hero like 5-6 years ago

Can you elaborate on this? I've seen this a lot over the years. If someone likes "only one" album from them, it's always EVOL. It just confuses me. I've always thought Sister was a huge improvement on that.

zoomer here
sonic youth was my favourite band for a few years
evol sister and daydream nation are all perfect albums in my eyes.

Sonic Youth is gay Thurston shouldve just stayed with Swans

Here's where that photo came from.

Forgot the fucking pic.
Moors murders trial.

Attached: 1633862242453.jpg (1707x2048, 492.1K)

Zoomer here, I like sonic youth, Evol and Experimental Jet Set are two of my favourite albums of their respective decades, but it's not one of my favourite bands, I really hate the sound they got after washing machine, it's like they play all their weaknesses with that style and murray street is the only decent thing that came out of it. And even at their peak most of their albums have a lot of duds to say I love them, take Daydream nation for example, cross the breeze and the sprawl are two of my favourite songs from them, but the rest of the album goes from okay at best to corny garbage at worst
not him but I love it because it's the best of two worlds, it has the strong atmosphere of the first albums with the fun songwriting of the later albums, while it doesn't have the best songs or anything, it's the one that I feel is the better experience as an album

zoomer here, dont like sonic youth. looks like im the only zoomer here that doesnt like them.