We all know about Sonic Youth and Blur, but are there any other videos of this cunt getting what he deserves?

We all know about Sonic Youth and Blur, but are there any other videos of this cunt getting what he deserves?

Attached: 2015Nardwuar_Press_210715_0-1.jpg (956x634, 355.66K)

Nardwuar is a basedboy. Lydia Lunch couldn't handle his power level.

He looks more muttish than i remember.

Lil B

>hating Nardwuar
how. he knows his shit and he does better research than the fucking CIA. how could you possibly hate this lovable little gimp?

The firsr Rollins interview.

the Blur interview was alright once Dave left, he got all cranky because of cocaine withdrawal or something

He's a fucking prick in the Strokes interview

>▶
He´s a fucking prick thats his whole thing

>Blur
Just a minute into this interview and i'm already the most uncomfortable i've ever been watching a video. But still kek based

You realise he just speaks to the family and friends right???

Henry Rollins first interview.

They should have known it wasn't going to be a serious interview.

Bump

>We all know about Sonic Youth and Blur, but are there any other videos of this cunt getting what he deserves?
The SECOND Sonic Youth interview

Imagine a nerd coming to his class ten years reunion, expecting revenge and apologies from his bullies, who do not remember him and just bully him again afterwards. That interview it's its equivalent.

Also, Lee may have been a bad influence on Thurston.

Attached: mqdefault (2).jpg (320x180, 8.98K)

The first QOTSA interview
>is spitting a national sport in canada?

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 16.95K)

>uh like no duude you dont get it hes *supposed* to be whiny annoying and obnoxious

Attached: hipster faggot.jpg (640x640, 212.15K)

i have a deep and primordial schadenfreude for nardwhar similar to what those youtube perverts feel for baby monkeys

he takes back the records the gives his interviewees

Also don't go to the comment section, it's reddit trash at its finest
>NOOOOOO DAMON IS LE BAD FOR NOT STOPPING HIS BAND MATE HE'S AN ENABLER AND A BULLY
Yeah, because trying to argue with a coked up idiot def will not cause any trouble or a fight. They were probably praying for the guy to just get tired and fuck off

Attached: 18-55-24-1646872869676.png (417x383, 320.11K)

yes, he's a character. i know for those with autism like you, it's tough to discern these subtle things. maybe just don't watch him

>bullies you

Attached: happy birthday dave rowntree blur.jpg (627x943, 283.51K)

Wow what an epic comeback. I'm sure your hero will reward you for defending his honor by sending you a jar filled with his farts.

he looks like an actual chud

what's his appeal?

It was one of the interviews with Hole and courntey's guitarist got annoyed. seemed like he wanted to punch nardwuar

>he's a character
watch his videos from the 80s when he's not in "character". He's still an annoying sperg.