She's literally perfect, bros. How do I not fuck this up!?!?!

She's literally perfect, bros. How do I not fuck this up!?!?!

Attached: lana tinder.jpg (1170x457, 25.42K)

Piss off you nigger retard.

lasagna del taco

Cruel World is the ultimate cry of loneliness, with psychedelic overtones and reminiscent of Jim Steinman's teen melodramas (the melody spirals up in a manner similar to Bonnie Tyler's hit Total Eclipse Of The Heart). West Coast is a blues lament derailed by details such as a soprano surge and a vintage guitar twang, which appropriately segues into the slow-burning, martial, plantation chant Sad Girl, perhaps the peak of pathos. Shades Of Cool weaves its tenderness around a desperate melismatic yodel, a waltzing tempo and a stoic guitar solo (and well disguised is the influence of Janis Joplin on this structure). It gets even sadder than that, in the funereal Pretty When You Cry, whose grandiose finale borrows from Kate Bush and Pink Floyd. The rest is filler. As a five-song EP, this would have been a masterpiece.

This is a test to see if you're gay. Reply "never listened to her".

Bro she's literally asking you what ur favorite lana song is, she's not trying to fuck. God virgins are so helpless.

My worst girlfriend was the biggest Lana Del Rey fan.

fav fat lana song?

Take your meds

Not post this here, that would be a start

Fucked my way to the top

Cola, then ask what she thinks about the first line

fuck it, i love you

Nah, she got there with her parent's money like Grimes

say this op

say it op don’t be a pussy

shit like this actually works

Attached: EBB9C990-93D4-4616-ABEF-C0C6E2FE9C94.jpg (634x1017, 210.46K)

You're actually a faggot. I refuse to talk like such a fucking homo.

well it got me laid but i’m sure you’ll think of something

post results op

OP, you have to say this

fav fat lana song ?

fat lana tinder.jpg

Bro she's literally asking you what ur favorite fat lana song is, she's not trying to fuck. God virgins are so helpless.

My worst girlfriend was the biggest Fat Lana fan.

coffee, cold, books.