Share albums nobody on this board dislikes

Share albums nobody on this board dislikes

Attached: RHP-Rollercoaster (1).jpg (319x313, 26.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SkL6WaV6UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

few people on this board might dislike it but I think the same applies for the number of people who actually likes it, this album is very long and takes a lot of time to click, before that Down Colorful Hill was my favorite and I only really liked Grace Cathedral Park and Mistress, now I'm convinced Mother is best thing Kozelek's ever did, along with the rest of the second half of this album

ITT: The superior album

Attached: prefer.jpg (1481x1489, 197.11K)

Attached: th (4).jpg (182x182, 7.13K)

Great, but pic related is better. Inlet too, maybe.

Attached: Hum_-_Downward_Is_Heavenward.jpg (316x315, 20.52K)

I won’t listen to it and hate it because the band name

Attached: Aja_album_cover.jpg (300x300, 20.21K)

I hate these.

faggot

That’s not even a particularly bad band name you turbo-autist. There were some abysmally-named bands (clap your hands say yeah, tv on the radio, primitive radio gods, brian jonestown massacre, camper van beethoven, death cab for cutie, women, girls, preoccupations, my bloody valentine) that made very good music. It’s kind of a tacit agreement never to rip on a band for having a bad name in music for this reason

I know it’s a live album but probably the best live album imo

Attached: A28208D3-D281-4D1D-8268-B983566D0065.jpg (640x640, 106.26K)

I haven't listened to any of the albums posted

Inlet was one of the best comeback records every, got them a whole new fanbase 20 years after their original run

lol i love those comonation band names like brain jonestown massacare, andrew jackson jihad, micheal cera palin, ect.

literally all of these are shit, completely sincerely

com truise, ritt momney, elvis depressedly, etc

most people here seem to be neutral to positive on brother sister by mewithoutyou, as well as most of deftones' albums

youtu.be/8SkL6WaV6UY

the second half is underappreciated imo, dragonflies and brown eyes are some of the band's best

wow ive seen mewithoutyou massacred on here def more than once.

Attached: (You).png (131x81, 5.48K)