Drugs

How much more drugs can a human being take?
The single is goat art pop though.

Attached: file.png (1296x730, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2013/apr/05/sky-ferreira-dark-side
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

Attached: file.png (1000x625, 168.98K)

I love Sky Ferrari

go to reddit "lover"

Heroin is awesome I don't blame her
Everyone should take heroin at least once
If you haven't reached the pure bliss of noding out to your favorite records you haven't really lived yet let alone fully listen to music

Remember when she was dating the basedboy from DIIV? Good times.

She is back. Apparently the big corpo faggots wanted her to be a sexy teen so she almost quit music. She spend a long time trying things and helping others produce, she did stuff with Charlie XC and now she is back self-producing
without the corpo faglords pushing her for blowjobs.
source:
theguardian.com/music/2013/apr/05/sky-ferreira-dark-side
I am scared.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 908.44K)

>wanted her to be a sexy teen
but she was one, that wasn't them asking a lot of her

Well now that we’re on the topic I might as well give a personal anecdote. Over the years I’ve consumed copious amounts of substances, but there was one day that stands out in memory. In the afternoon I awoke and took two adderall, then proceeded to begin my daily consumption of alcoholic beverages (cheap ail; six pack). Later in the day I received an invite to a beloved friends house. Upon my arrival I was given two hits of lsd and several canisters of nitrous oxide. As the evening commenced we began “doing lines” of ketamine and shots of whiskey and rum, along with more nitrous. After the K had ran out we decided to put on the motion picture “Hellraiser (1987)”, which we quickly learned was a bad idea. We held our ground and made it through the maelstrom, afterward deciding to put on the much more appropriate “Mortal Kombat (1995)”. It was at this point that we had ran out of nitrous and began crushing up persecution pain killers which we then injected through nasal inhalation. A very memorable evening indeed. I also am a moderate fan of Ms Ferreira. Did you know that the title of her full length album “Night Time My Time” is taken from a line from the motion picture “Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)”? Interesting that she would later make a cameo appearance in the third season of the show several years later. Does she not give off the Laura Palmer “vibe”? I certainly think she does (and it’s a good thing).

Attached: B40B3FC9-F5B3-44DE-9D51-658D8E2B2DC3.jpg (731x620, 46.4K)

This but “heroine” nowadays is much more risky than it was 15 years ago. Better to stick to opium or pain meds.

Stick to norcos or oxy, street drugs are fucked now.

good post i read it

>How much more drugs can a human being take?
ALL

Attached: _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_9123b016-3fe7-3424-8604-a15a3fcb7eda (4).jpg (1200x800, 141.04K)

They broke up because Zach was jelous of Devin stealing his gf so he porpusefully nosedived his on band to get it back at our Devinchan

please explain what's "art" about it

Art pop is a loosely defined style of pop music influenced by pop art's integration of high and low culture, and which emphasizes the manipulation of signs, style, and gesture over personal expression.

Doesn't Zach live out of the back of a van now?

No that's the other 2010s indie pretty boy, Chris Owens from Girls

She sounds retarded in this interview.

Pls no bully Sky.