Oi m8 you can't understand this album unless you walked around south London at 5:00 in the morning eating a kebab

>oi m8 you can't understand this album unless you walked around south London at 5:00 in the morning eating a kebab
bongs always say this retarded crap but I aint never been to Britain and I'm not going but I still like this music and you can't do anything about it.

Attached: BurialUntrue.jpg (300x300, 45.91K)

You didn’t actually listen to the album.

>oi m8 you din actually listen to the album alri luv

Attached: 1598827781441.jpg (1024x1024, 56.73K)

uk garage for tourists

One day, you will eat a kebab in south London and it’ll all click, but until then you didn’t listen to the album.

only musiclets get filtered by this album
its a whole album full of videotape tier rhythmic bait and switch, it just keeps getting better

>dude...listen to it at mcdonalds

his first album (self-titled) was better

True. But most UKG doesn't sound like Burial, he has a very specific production style that's closer to "experimental" artists like Autechre and Kode9, but stands out with his UKG style rhythms

While it is true that I'll never be able to derive the same experience with the album as someone who listened to it while walking in a rainy urban streets of London, that doesn't mean that different experiences I had with the music are any less valid or somehow less full. If anything, by dismissing different perspectives you deny yourself the ability to view the songs in any different way, reducing your experience to just one filter, when there can be hundreds of kaleidoscope filters. It's what makes music so great and complex in the first place.

Yes, but would you have enjoyed it more?

kebab-core

Attached: burial.png (850x400, 259.58K)

the album has 1 decent track on it

this, ones not better than the other but it's definitely a different experience if you're listening to it where it was recorded

ghost hardware

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I wish Burial had never taken off. I feel like him becoming an unexpected success for Hyperdub encouraged him to put out lazy, half-assed work because the label knew people would buy anything with his name printed on it. I imagine the label guys were up Burials ass every week asking for something new they could put out.

Shell of Light showed me God

>bong food is so terrible that foreign dishes are now becoming their national food

Idem faggot

this album was everywhere when i first came on Any Forums 10+ year. People couldn't stop talking about it, crazy how influential it was.

>eating a kebab
lel checked