Girls really pissed and shitted their pants over this

>girls really pissed and shitted their pants over this

Attached: the-beatles.jpg (982x726, 106.55K)

and they still do and will in another 60 years too
cope and sneethe

>tfw never get to go to beatles concert in the past that reeks of girl poop and pee
Why live?

>so many guitars
wheres the damn keyboardist?

I'm really worried about Ringo here, thats so high up, have the even heard about Health and Safety?

sorry, they didnt want to dry up any pussies

>he's never pissed and shitted himself to the beatles
ngmi

Didn't exist in the 60's

Protip: all girls are constantly pissing. They are all incontinent.

What compared to them in 1962?

Urban legend that never actually happened.

girls were initially paid by the record company to scream uncontrollably, but eventually it just became common because women have hive-mind.

absolutely the case. American music was still running on late doo-wop sounds. the Beatles were something radically new.

girls dont poop

they cute

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 6.85K)

It was a different generation that didn't tattoo themselves and blow out their holes by age 25.

>In the second half, John Lennon stepped forward to the mike, thighs straining against his shiny and confining suit. He shook his locks, lowered his eyes, put his overbite delicately in place and let me have it.
>Someone very close to me screamed the most piercing of screams, a primal mating call. I looked around peripherally without losing sight of the tiny demigod in front of me.
>My Cornetto dangled. Sweat ran across my upper lip and down my virgin armpits. The screaming was increasing in volume and intensity. Someone was about to implode. I realised with an electric shock that the screaming someone was me. I continued to scream for the next 40 minutes. The rest of the concert is a blur. As is the smug excitement of my fourth-year fans, and the moment their heroine was dragged away from the stage door by her dad to his Morris Oxford.
>The next day, I had a voice like Eartha Kitt; the manager of the Regal told my dad they’d cleared away 40 pairs of abandoned knickers at the cinema; and life, as I knew it, was never the same again.
>I still thank John Lennon from the bottom of my heart.

This

George Harrison owes me sex

Attached: 6fa00e5b71798ff1fa55088d8ad7e8ce--los-beatles-beatles-art.jpg (474x730, 57.95K)

Literally

The Beatles are GOAT!